B1 - General Topic 2021 #47 (November)

Holly's sooooooo cute. I'd love to put her on my mantlepiece above the fire! I've always felt her body in all in proportion, and I hope she never decides to go down the route of lots of these girls and get a boob job. They're lovely as they are...😍

This bathroom is a damned sight better than B4's shower room...😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s my opinion , nonsense to you , but for the things I saw during the first week of Elian and Tesla especially , i have a different theory . With you , it is just sex that you want to see with the girls inside the house , what can we do ? Their guys are unwilling to do , they aren’t paid enough to show all , this is it . As soon as they made permanent contracts and B1 a permanent residence  , you saw the difference . But for you , even on that days you called for stupid pseudo lesbian shows when they had their friends during Olivia’s birthday , you called for another stupid show when Olivia and the others decided to throw one more party in the villa this time , get to know the other girls ( colleagues ) and enjoy a themed  party . So , please , watch first before you say things that are fantasies in your mind and according to what you read here . 

For you, somehow it's always everyone else's fault but the girls. Why not look for the blame where the fault really lies. Take the twins, for example. It is not N&B who are responsible for this girls hiding their private life. Also, the guy who seems to have sex with at least one of the two outside of camera sight, did not seem to have any problems with the camera. The problem is the twins. The same goes for Nana, or the other no no girls in GOV. It is not the others, but these girls who are not really ready to participate in the project. When they really do bring visitors to the apartments, it's almost never the guys, but almost always the girls, who suppress everything and constantly push for this silly teasing show.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, van the man said:

You are absolutely right. I have always liked Holly but she changed quite some time ago and now her only participation in RLC is to occasionally get naked. Long gone are the days of sex with boys or girls. She will simply lay on her bed every day all day and do nothing. She has even stopped engaging in general conversation with other participants. She is there for easy money. It's a shame because she is beautiful and sexually bold and active. 

Yet another disastrous management decision by RLC.  Even Karol has checked out of the project. As for the twins..well they have always been charlatans and always will be.

You mean like she is exactly doing right now! :dodgy: