Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Just now, bookmaster8 said:

BB, I really like you and I know that you love Belle. But, I have to say that I think you have treated Jasmin very unfairly. You tend to blame all of Belle's (and every other girl's) problems on her. It simply is not fair. She hasn't done anything wrong except not playing sex games with the other girls. She has shown plenty of nudity. She doesn't hide anything in her room or in the bathroom. She's even been really stretching out the time that she stays nude recently. She seems like a very beautiful and nice young woman to me. I know we disagree. But, I have been biting my tongue for over a month now on this subject. 

I like Belle, but she is simply extremely immature and someone needs to keep an eye on her before she hurts herself or others unintentionally. Sorry. I'll be quiet about it from now on, but I had to say something.

To be fair, tonight Jas was a moody cow when she slammed the door, but I agree in principle.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yup sulzer she is breathing but I have only just seen confirmation. You have better eyesight than me. I am very happy because I must confess I was a tiny bit worried and with that fire when even Michelle took several seconds to notice ... hope that's the end of candles. Belle's nearly had accidents with them before.

Its very scary how bad she gets, i would hate to witness something horible. But now i can see she is ok i will sleep easy, i thing Michelle is pretty wasted too and not thinking straight, no one ever smokes in the apartment. Right goodnight

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Cuando ... ¿hay material de archivo. Nadie me dijo esto. Si alguien tiene material de archivo de esa (Mi Belle utilizando el bidet) por favor, por favor enviar a mí. He estado esperando que accidentalmente utilizar el inodoro, pero creo que vi Stella usarlo una vez.

Yes, I also remember someone, in an emergency I used the beat, and then it was Lola who reproached her, she did, but I do not remember the girl that was. In K & K, the same thing happened, that a girl used the forbidden beating.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

To be fair, tonight Jas was a moody cow when she slammed the door, but I agree in principle.

Cows are moody?  I did not know that !!  I only thought that women were moody when they were on their period !  Guess i was wrong  !!

11 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

BB, I really like you and I know that you love Belle. But, I have to say that I think you have treated Jasmin very unfairly. You tend to blame all of Belle's (and every other girl's) problems on her. It simply is not fair. She hasn't done anything wrong except not playing sex games with the other girls. She has shown plenty of nudity. She doesn't hide anything in her room or in the bathroom. She's even been really stretching out the time that she stays nude recently. She seems like a very beautiful and nice young woman to me. I know we disagree. But, I have been biting my tongue for over a month now on this subject. 

I like Belle, but she is simply extremely immature and someone needs to keep an eye on her before she hurts herself or others unintentionally. Sorry. I'll be quiet about it from now on, but I had to say something.

I'm sure Jas is a very nice girl and hot as hell to boot but she holds this place back as made perfectly clear tonight. 

It's not even that she's so bad it's who else could we have here: meet Michelle

maybe Jas will say hi to her one day.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

It's my imagination, or the three whiskeys I carry between my chest and back, but it gives me a slight impression that Michelle, looks like Caroline. I await your answers. Do not be very strict with me.

It's the hair which is similar, I think. In my opinion Michelle is much more attractive than Caro

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

its not the first time she has done that ,what the hell is her problem its not even like she was trying to sleep ,I just think she can stand to see anyone having fun if she cant and that's what I have a problem with

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well, as I said in an earlier post, I didn't see that. I logged on just as Belle and Michelle started to attempt to dance and fell down in the living room. And, I'm not saying that Jasmin is an angel. I just think she is no where close to the spoiled, egotistical maniac that several posters make her out to be. She doesn't deserve to be vilified and blamed for everything that doesn't go according to our wishes. And, as I said previously, I like Belle. She is a very cute girl, just very immature from what I've seen.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

I really really haven't been at her all the time and have posted quite a few positive things about her especially in recent days and I even defended her earlier today but you saw what happened tonight - how do you justify that. 

And all those criticisms you make of Belle, I made them ages ago.

The context is that I thought before she forced her way into B2 that she would cramp My Belle's style and I think is not unreasonable to hold the opinion that she has. I had no real problem with what she did. I called Miss Dullsville because of her behaviour at the first 2 parties when all around her were dancing to loud music she sat there with her tablet. I also if you read it speculated on why that might be and that is was because she or her BF did not want her to dance with girls. I think for Becca leaving she did a special favour which I praised for as I praised for her friendship with My Belle last night. But I have paid £80 to enjoy what My Belle does so I feel justified in making my points.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Well, as I said in an earlier post, I didn't see that. I logged on just as Belle and Michelle started to attempt to dance and fell down in the living room. And, I'm not saying that Jasmin is an angel. I just think she is no where close to the spoiled, egotistical maniac that several posters make her out to be. She doesn't deserve to be vilified and blamed for everything that doesn't go according to our wishes. And, as I said previously, I like Belle. She is a very cute girl, just very immature from what I've seen.

You'll get no argument from me mate, moody or not I'm a big fan of Jasmin

• Upvote 4