Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Fair enough. You know I would not have a problem with her but for My Belle. She's attractive, she's not a prude, she has tried to fit in and made friends wit My Belle, but I do think she did not belong in this project and should not have been sharing with Belle. I think Belle was probably more suited to being with Lara and Michelle out in the clubs where she truly belongs. 

Imagine that when Jasmin was invited to RLC, she was told that she would be living in a house with other girls, and cameras everywhere. She should try to act naturally although there would be bonuses for putting on a show. What she might not have been told was that all the viewers expect to see the girls playing lesbian games and dancing naked to all hours of the morning! Jasmin hasn't changed one bit since her first day, this is just her natural personality, and she sees no reason to change it. And as I've said before, I like that about her, it indicates strength of character. 

I'm pretty sure that Michelle has been brought in and told that her job is to bring sex and excitement. If there are girls in the house who have different mandates then there are bound to be clashes

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Imagine that when Jasmin was invited to RLC, she was told that she would be living in a house with other girls, and cameras everywhere. She should try to act naturally although there would be bonuses for putting on a show. What she might not have been told was that all the viewers expect to see the girls playing lesbian games and dancing naked to all hours of the morning! Jasmin hasn't changed one bit since her first day, this is just her natural personality, and she sees no reason to change it. And as I've said before, I like that about her, it indicates strength of character. 

I'm pretty sure that Michelle has been brought in and told that her job is to bring sex and excitement. If there are girls in the house who have different mandates then there are bound to be clashes

true

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Exactly, whatever caused Belle to stop it was not Jasmin, it was the booze or the guy she was trying to call

why the hell does jasmin even do it though its not like she is trying to sleep so what possible reason could she have to come out there and do that she did exacly the same thing to belle and becca all I can think of is to try and kill the fun if any of you jasmin appologists can awnser that one I would love to hear it

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Imagínese que cuando Jasmin fue invitado a RLC, se le dijo que ella estaría viviendo en una casa con otras chicas, y cámaras de todo el mundo. Se debe tratar de actuar con naturalidad aunque habría bonos para hacer un espectáculo. Lo que no se podría haber dicho era que todos los espectadores esperan ver a las chicas que juegan juegos de lesbianas y bailando desnuda a todas horas de la mañana! Jasmin no ha cambiado un poco desde su primer día, esto es sólo su personalidad natural, y ella no ve ninguna razón para cambiarlo. Y como he dicho antes, me gusta eso de ella, que indica la fuerza de carácter. 

Estoy bastante seguro de que Michelle ha sido introducida y le dijo que su trabajo es llevar el sexo y la emoción. Si hay chicas en la casa que tienen diferentes mandatos entonces no están obligados a ser los enfrentamientos

With what you say, you show me, that she really does not fit into this kind of show. Not that she is more or less ... is that she should never have entered RLC. Because we are not all worth for everything ...

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why the hell does jasmin even do it though its not like she is trying to sleep so what possible reason could she have to come out there and do that she did exacly the same thing to belle and becca all I can think of is to try and kill the fun if any of you jasmin appologists can awnser that one I would love to hear that one

You're an angry guy, and I don't talk with irrational people. Onto the ignore list you go

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Michelle didn't want to take her panties off so sex ... I doubt it. Maybe My Belle had other ideas.

Like I said if you consider Jasmin's behaviour in isolation it has been fine but Becca and Belle came from that other RLC. It was always going to be a clash and up to now it has been handled fairly well by her. Ignore the people expecting Lesbian sex - you and I know there were mitigating circumstances.and it was definitely Belle who would not play with Lola or Rebecca.

So Benfold, I do have sympathy with Jasmin. Maybe tonight it got too much for her but it was not a nice thing to do.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

will she be able to do what you Ben in barc 1 ???????

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why the hell does jasmin even do it though its not like she is trying to sleep so what possible reason could she have to come out there and do that she did exacly the same thing to belle and becca all I can think of is to try and kill the fun if any of you jasmin appologists can awnser that one I would love to hear that one

here is a possible explanation-  if we can agree that the music was awfully loud, then closing the door to the front room (even if it appeared to be closing it loudly) would help dampen the sound in addition to having her door closed.  

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is my point, why have different mandates if that is really the case? Availability perhaps I guess. 

You keep taking about a girl with strong character and personality. Again she didn't even have the decency to say hi to this girl, made no attempt to socialize with the B1 girls after they put in a lot of effort, tempers the mood in the house to her own level and lashes out when that is not adheared too, on and on and on. 

So what personality? Somewhere between the shower and ass cream?

• Upvote 1