Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, vortios said:

lol and party in the house?

I'm jokey

TBH more likely than her going to see a woman so 12-1 against - if they had alcohol now rather than before those odds would come down a bit. At the moment with what looks like another disappointment for which I blame myself for not flying out to Barcelona, My Belle :heart: doesn't look in the mood for partying but a night in. And some might say well then what's the difference when Jasmin was there and I would say that this is Belle on some nights whereas it was Jasmin every night.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

When Michelle arrives it seemed like she had a million outfits but now it seems like she's worn the same thing everyday since.

She does have upwards of 25 pairs of sexy panties - I was counting :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, kitek said:

Belle is dating a guy.... so far 4 dates....:angel:

So the same guy she went on the date with the day she suddenly came back and started sexy naked dancing in her room and after he also bought her clothes like the douchebag guy. I figured that she definitely had a second date with him but have been less sure of the ones since ... in which case he's let her down at least twice since and possibly 3 times if you count not answering his phone which I believe he did in the end. 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

And that's all it will be due to her leaving soon. And honestly the guy must be brain dead to not be after her every night.

Like i said earlier he must be absolutely crazy. If he has let her down tonight. There is still time, Does confirm what i thought she was doing when she goes out though