Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, MarksMan said:

I respect your opinion but my english is not good so i not explain well. When i ask BBsq if bell was his daughter cause i do not know why he say my belle my belle all the time he says to me "who the fuck are you". I'm not rude just asking question. You are his friend so you defend but i ask a question and he say fuck me because i am new. You have no right to say i will be banned you do not own forum. It not crime to comment on post i read. This is free forum. I not insulting anybody. I watch RLC.  it is not fantasy site. Girls there are real not fantasy.

In England, saying 'My' before something does not mean he thinks he owns her, it is a sign of affection. BB is not saying that he owns Belle, he is just saying that he likes her.

I do agree with you that I find it a bit much sometimes when a page is full of massive blue writing and :heart::heart::heart:s, but I'd rather see that than people arguing with each other over silly things

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nick said:

The girls rooms has balcony to but not connected The one LR and Belles room 

No, they are definitely, 100% connected. But the balcony at the front of the building does not connect with the balcony at the back of the building

1 minute ago, MarksMan said:

I respect your opinion but my english is not good so i not explain well. When i ask BBsq if bell was his daughter cause i do not know why he say my belle my belle all the time he says to me "who the fuck are you". I'm not rude just asking question. You are his friend so you defend but i ask a question and he say fuck me because i am new. You have no right to say i will be banned you do not own forum. It not crime to comment on post i read. This is free forum. I not insulting anybody. I watch RLC.  it is not fantasy site. Girls there are real not fantasy.

I never said i own the forum i was just pointing out one of the rules of the forum. If you had watched the Barcelona girls for a long time you would have known that not every thing they do is real life like the other apartments. I don't know BB but we like the same type of girls which is why i relate to a lot of what he says on here. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

The girls rooms has balcony to but not connected The one LR and Belles room 

There is connection between Jas and Sias rooms via shared balcony.
It is also possible to go from the living room and into the Belles room via the balcony on that side

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

In England, saying 'My' before something does not mean he thinks he owns her, it is a sign of affection. BB is not saying that he owns Belle, he is just saying that he likes her.

I do agree with you that I find it a bit much sometimes when a page is full of massive blue writing and :heart::heart::heart:s, but I'd rather see that than people arguing with each other over silly things

Thank you very much for expaining this. That is all i ask. Now i understand.

Just now, Benfold said:

No, they are definitely, 100% connected. But the balcony at the front of the building does not connect with the balcony at the back of the building

no the girls room have separate Balcony  you right Balcony belles room connected  Living room 

Good Evening everyone, seems like to me we are having a little trouble remembering the rules of the forum, I will take this time out watching jasmin and her lusious tits to remind everyone that it is very importat that everyone follow the rules as posted by the Adminstator of the this forum. I beleive rule 5 is a very inpoortant one.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

Also we another rule that is specific to the threads that are pinned by us the management of the forum:

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Thanks to all of you who participate in our forum, as it is you who make it such a success, and we apperciate your cooperation and compliance with all of the rules as posted.

1 minute ago, Nick said:

no the girls room have separate Balcony  you right Balcony belles room connected  Living room 

wrong, its shared  balcony between Sia and Jas's room
We have seen both Carloina and Stella go between these rooms via the balcony.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

wrong, its shared  balcony between Sia and Jas's room
We have seen both Carloina and Stella go between these rooms via the balcony.

LMAO YES you did better me that's what I was trying to say 

Listen once more I have to view a post by that little **** MarksMan. Seems the ignore doesn't work quite as I expected.

His very first post was to attack me. Imagine joining the board and then attacking one of the 4 of 5 biggest posts of content on it! Then he kept posting against as though I wa stoo stupid to understand his fucking messaage.

And isn't he so well informed. yeah all my posts are "My Belle, My Belle". I guess the pathetic piece of *** missed my previous several thousand posts on all the girls on this forum.

Because of this like Mikey I basically have the right to say what I want and won't be cowed or lectured by little tiny pipsqueaks like that.

I am well aware of my relationship with My Belle :heart:. I am also well aware of who she is. I am under no fucking illusions and to suggest I am really shows he hasn't read posts.

My Belle :heart: is just my bit of fum. Yeah I watch most of day because I can. All my other favourite girls The Goddess, Nelly, Masha, i can and have been watching for months on end as I did with My Belle :heart: before she moved to B2. At which point I had to make a big decision but one which I knew would be short lived. So I will have more fun until she leaves.

• Upvote 2