Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Benfold said:

RLC's recruiting is really not working out at the moment. The thing about hiring cam girls is that they have to put on a show every day for their job, so if you put them in an apartment and pay them to do nothing that's exactly what they'll do! They can enjoy some time not having to be an extrovert. Once Belle leaves, the remaining B1 and B2 girls don't hold much interest for me, although they are beautiful.

This is nothing but Jasmin wasn't? These girls take showers and moisturize too. At least with these girls there is potential on a daily basis. Or is that you are just a closet desperate housewives fan? ??

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Actually i wasn't positive about Elisa because of the drinking but not for anything else. And I thought Anna owed everything because of her association with Irma. I thought she was a sweet girl but dull although she improved. I guess that's what you meant - if you have low expectations to begin with you are not going to be disappointed and maybe pleasantly surprised.

Well that's your personal preference of course, but I'm talking about the general conversation on CamCaps. At the time Elisa was extremely popular due to the great shows she put on and never hiding, nor allowing her boyfriend to affect her behaviour. And Anna is just a babe and was always up for anything

Just now, DES7469 said:

Well I'm not giving up on Michelle yet. But I do think Candy is a lost cause.

I agree ... but I guess we need to give them both a chance. After all Sia's heart is in the right place so maybe Candy will entertain us as well - well more than just oiling her body which was nice.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

This is nothing but Jasmin wasn't? These girls take showers and moisturize too. At least with these girls there is potential on a daily basis. Or is that you are just a closet desperate housewives fan? ??

i never claimed that Jasmin was super exciting, I just liked watching her anyway. I think it's because she wasn't put there to try and sex up the apartment, which is what the current crop (certainly Michelle and Jessica anyway, and maybe Candy) seem to be there for. These girls seem to me to be a push by RLC to really drive up subscribers, so the fact that the apartment is as quiet as ever doesn't pique my interest at all

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I agree ... but I guess we need to give them both a chance. After all Sia's heart is in the right place so maybe Candy will entertain us as well - well more than just oiling her body which was nice.

If she does it won't be the first time one of the girls surprised the hell out of us. 

1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle has gathered stuff out of the dining area cupboard into carrier bag and also some from the hall cupboard, little things she keeps doing preparing for the inevitable day.

That day must be coming very soon.

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

RLC's recruiting is really not working out at the moment. The thing about hiring cam girls is that they have to put on a show every day for their job, so if you put them in an apartment and pay them to do nothing that's exactly what they'll do! They can enjoy some time not having to be an extrovert. Once Belle leaves, the remaining B1 and B2 girls don't hold much interest for me, although they are beautiful.

RLC's Recruiting hasn't been working out for at least 2 Months.  All they seem to find are Dead Fish.

• Upvote 2