Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Email enviado.   :biggrin:

¿No es agradable cómo las personas se unen a su sitio y pagar $ 45 al mes para el Acceso Premium y luego las niñas en el apartamento están haciendo shows por webcam para el disfrute de otros.

Por $ 45 al mes se supone que los de las muchachas para entretener a los RLC cliente no entretener al mundo exterior de ser Cam putas para los tokens.  

Es evidente que no tienen sus prioridades en orden de quién está pagando por ellos para estar allí en el primer lugar.

Ignorando el cliente que paga traerá una pérdida sustancial en la obtención de Pertenencia.

Vamos a ver si responden de nuevo.

Very correct your words, much more than mine ... Although I sent them much earlier ...

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes and it went down quickly and I just got a tiny picture. It was 20$ and maybe 2$ a minute nd I saw fuck all, so please if anyone was recording when Belle showed her stuff on cam please PM me.

I am :angry: with the girls and RLC. I said I would pay to watch MY Belle but being forced to pay twice :angry:

They stopped it and now all of a sudden the girls have stopped the show but it was no show for RLC viewers. probably the best I'll ever see of my Belle with pussy, arse and tits close ups and I missed it and yet paid fucking twice for it. I will be cancelling my RLC subscription tomorrow.

Like I said if anybody recording any of the cam show please PM me.

That is the main reason why i do not like this cam pages. ... There are hopelessly overpriced and the actors are begging for more and more money every time.  What i find very strange with the cam girls on RLC is that (except Blue) they seems to be softcore only. ... Why people pay so much money for teasing?

Anyway, It is very sad that they have fooled you and others. ... I hope people will not continue to pay the girls on other pages. It will kill RLC, that is for sure. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sergio said:

even if it angry BB then we are put very badly

Im not surprised that he is pissed off they duped him into paying and nearly had me too. If they get a telling off for this we know we are in for a bad week as the girls will do bare minimum as they dont like been told off.

• Upvote 1

The thing that really pisses me off as taht I said I would pay to see MY Belle cam but what happened is that I saw her cam not through the cam - I feel very upset.

I will always love My Belle but she's doing more on cam then she's done in 3 months here. Here's my arse close up and in good light, here's my pussy, here's my nipple. Well you could have done that in the last 3 months, MY Belle.
And Candy - if extra money is available then all of a sudden she's different.

They owe us a party big time but we will never get the quality of the camming cam.

• Upvote 1