Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Noldus said:

Michelle is the first to use that toilette :biggrin:

(Belle used the bidet)

When ... is there footage. Nobody ever told me this. If anybody has footage of that (My Belle using the bidet) please please send it to me. I have been hoping she accidentally used the toilet but I think I saw Stella use it once.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jaja Michelle lleva a orinar en el inodoro no debe utilizarse 

If it can be used, it is totally useful, but the girls are seen as urinating, that is why, they do not want from RLC, that beat is used. What has taken a surprise is that there was no paper, and she stayed for a few seconds that did not know how to reacut. Now he does not stop looking at the cameras, especially the 7, which is so close, that it is very easy to see the red pilot. All the girls have mottled when they see it on. To Michelle, they also tell her that she is being watched.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

When ... is there footage. Nobody ever told me this. If anybody has footage of that (My Belle using the bidet) please please send it to me. I have been hoping she accidentally used the toilet but I think I saw Stella use it once.

I never saw that either, but i remember it been mentioned. Now Michelle smokes in the living room, 

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Belle :heart: was on fire tonight almost literally - well done Michelle.

We need to install another camera in My Belle's bedroom because what views we would have now.

We have had to sit through 40 days of Jasmin ... why? And when Jasmin's cosy world is upset she throws her toys out the pram. I told you she was spoilt early on. I think she's been doing her best but in the end she has been cramping My Belle's style which is what you saw tonight.

BB, I really like you and I know that you love Belle. But, I have to say that I think you have treated Jasmin very unfairly. You tend to blame all of Belle's (and every other girl's) problems on her. It simply is not fair. She hasn't done anything wrong except not playing sex games with the other girls. She has shown plenty of nudity. She doesn't hide anything in her room or in the bathroom. She's even been really stretching out the time that she stays nude recently. She seems like a very beautiful and nice young woman to me. I know we disagree. But, I have been biting my tongue for over a month now on this subject. 

I like Belle, but she is simply extremely immature and someone needs to keep an eye on her before she hurts herself or others unintentionally. Sorry. I'll be quiet about it from now on, but I had to say something.

• Upvote 4

Yup sulzer she is breathing but I have only just seen confirmation. You have better eyesight than me. I am very happy because I must confess I was a tiny bit worried and with that fire when even Michelle took several seconds to notice ... hope that's the end of candles. Belle's nearly had accidents with them before.