Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was a roller coaster ride as My Belle :heart: almost give a show but did something else instead

1. Sexy shower which suffered greatly fro temperature problems

2. Panties and pad on straight away

3. Phone call in bedroom during which work was mentioned

4. Phone calls on the sofa.

5. Sexy dancing with occasional pussy flash

6. Belle's speaker gave in.

7. TV music and dancing across both rooms

8. My PC crashed

9. Shower shaving pussy

10. Naked dancing but not much

11. Tampon in

12. Make up time

13. Dressed in a handkerchief with no bra and leather/PVC trousers

14. Waits to leave by taking selfies on the couch

Obviously the highlight was 9. I may have got the exact order wrong but I am very glad the graphics card crashed before the second shower.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Bizarrely Sia is out on My Belle:heart:'s balcony. My Belle :heart: showed her it earlier. Sia is dressed so she's not sunbathing as far as I know but why not enter through the LR and while she's there the prospects of a shower are probably low and a show non-existent. What if she stays there all afternoon? Maybe she is sunbathing. Another problem I didn't forsee. 

I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet, but there is only one balcony, not two. So you can go out onto the balcony through Belle's room and come back in via the Living Room#

Edit - Nevermind :)

7 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think your out of order, there is nothing wrong with having a fantasy which is what a lot of watching the Barcelona apartment entails. If he wants to call Belle "My Belle" that's up to him, i have no problem with that and im sure many don't. Go join another forum if you don't like what you read here. As the way you have come on board is Flame bating and you will likely get banned if you continue.

But 1 one thing BB he is Exactly broken record LOL I like BB but it's get old LOL we all know he is bored to that's why he dose that < I blame the girls that they put us in this situation they most boring girls I ever seen Except Bell

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I think your out of order, there is nothing wrong with having a fantasy which is what a lot of watching the Barcelona apartment entails. If he wants to call Belle "My Belle" that's up to him, i have no problem with that and im sure many don't. Go join another forum if you don't like what you read here. As the way you have come on board is Flame bating and you will likely get banned if you continue.

I respect your opinion but my english is not good so i not explain well. When i ask BBsq if bell was his daughter cause i do not know why he say my belle my belle all the time he says to me "who the fuck are you". I'm not rude just asking question. You are his friend so you defend but i ask a question and he say fuck me because i am new. You have no right to say i will be banned you do not own forum. It not crime to comment on post i read. This is free forum. I not insulting anybody. I watch RLC.  it is not fantasy site. Girls there are real not fantasy.

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I don't know if anyone has replied to this yet, but there is only one balcony, not two. So you can go out onto the balcony through Belle's room and come back in via the Living Room#

Edit - Nevermind :)

The girls rooms has balcony to but not connected The one LR and Belles room