Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sergio said:

RLC finally became like Voyeur-Villa and Voyeur-House  in the end we got there

a cam girl show on RLC make all the effort useless ... it exterm stupid ... the hype will be over soon ... it was the same with blue

... first people can not wait to waste there money ... than ... just a few shows later ... people will stop ... again ... at least i hope so .... that she can move out and rlc can try to cast some real life girls again .. at least i hope so

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

a cam girl show on RLC make all the effort useless ... it exterm stupid ... the hype will be over soon ... it was the same with blue

... first people can not wait to waste there money ... than ... just a few shows later ... people will stop ... again ... at least i hope so .... that she can move out and rlc can try to cast some real life girls again .. at least i hope so

Michelle does shows on cam for 5 years

Just now, Sergio said:

Michelle does shows on cam for 5 years

RLC make cam shows for just a few days .... if you do not count blue (because she was a guest) 

... i do not care what michelle is doing ... i just hope that RLC stop this cam show girl shit

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It's nice of RLC to provide decent bandwidth for her cam show.  many on those sites have shitty jerky video due to low bandwidth.

I don't think you know how it works. The sites don't have bad bandwidth, it's the girls sending the video in to them that's the problem. Especially when they don't do as Michelle and Jessica have, and bought a decent webcam (The Logitech they use is the best on the marked).