Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well, that seems to be the end of that...

Remember when certain members would say that every time the apartment went under maintenance it was because the girls wanted to have an orgy and RLC didn't want to show it? Lola rubbished that theory :biggrin:

I have already noted up and reinforcing .Lola just consolidated what was designed for B2 in its entry initially.
Lembrar que antes de B2, B1 tambérm já estava "cruzando esta linha" com cautela com Irma e cia. 
The first "visual and allowed" step was remembered here at the turn of 2015 to 2016 (end of year)

As for maintenance = orgies (or more intimate contacts) I really have until today my doubts. Only reinforce that the behaviors of members changed after these "maintenances"
:rolleyes:

il y a 37 minutes, Dan1456 a dit :

années de pratique avec le site de came, et elle est plus intelligente que certains peuvent penser ... elle a étudié l'économie à l'université en Ukraine :-) :-) 

comme quoi les études, cela peut mener loin!!!!

Like what studies, this can lead away !!!!:sleepy:

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well said Ben, Can't believe some of the stuff people throw at them....:angry:

Have you ever noticed how the ones who accuse and trash the girls all the time are the same ones who go ballistic if anyone disagrees with them or insults them? Some people just are so unhappy with their lives that the only way they can feel better about themselves is to trash others. It's a sign of the times and it is a real shame. :-(

Out of all the girls who have stayed in the Barcelona apartments, there have only been 2 or 3 that I didn't care for. Most of them seem like "good people". They don't deserve the lies and insults they continually get from posters.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, bookmaster8 said:

Have you ever noticed how the ones who accuse and trash the girls all the time are the same ones who go ballistic if anyone disagrees with them or insults them? Some people just are so unhappy with their lives that the only way they can feel better about themselves is to trash others. It's a sign of the times and it is a real shame. :-(

Out of all the girls who have stayed in the Barcelona apartments, there have only been 2 or 3 that I didn't care for. Most of them seem like "good people". They don't deserve the lies and insults they continually get from posters.

Good post Book :rolleyes:

• Upvote 4