Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is this not the more recent bloke she had, the 1 she's been seeing for a while?

Unless I'm mistaken Lima has banged two different guys in the apartment? One guy I only saw in nightvision though so he might have been the same guy, just looking different in NV

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

Unless I'm mistaken Lima has banged two different guys in the apartment? One guy I only saw in nightvision though so he might have been the same guy, just looking different in NV

I have only seen her fuck this dude once, but have heard she have done him twice, and another dude.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sure looks like it to me that way they acting around him........ like he is the boss.

Could be, or maybe they're just nervous because they wanted a drink with some young women and a strange old man turned up :biggrin:

I bet there's a few oldies on this board rooting for him though, trying to live through him vicariously :angel:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm looking forward to all the girls getting on but think I'm being realistic in suggesting that I can't see any potential for even nudity tonight. Sorry for being a party-pooper. I'm still looking forward to the get together and I hope I'm totally wrong....:huh:

Your just being realistic.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

correct Ben

Lima banged the "wham bam thank you mame" twice, and another guy (in the big BR) once

They did look similar as I recall. I thought the most recent one, the one she shagged in her current bedroom, was the one she shacked up with for a few day and went on a trip which included going to a swingers club. I think he also owns a sex shop! I thought this was the bloke here because she seemed quite keen on him but I might be wrong...

29 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Maybe it's the boy's 18th birthday and his dad has line up a shag for his birthday present? :blush:

What a present that would be. All I got from my old man on my 18th was a handshake and a shitload of verbal abuse in the morning after i'd got pissed!

• Upvote 4