Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

Nicole is here

Michelle propably told her that if she hangs out there long enough she'll stay there ( and kitek translated that one of her friend want to come too so she could get candy's BR just as guess ;) ) 

50 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Maybe you're right, BB. But, that's not what I saw. I admitted that I hadn't been watching much. But, if you have to stop me with the little bit that I said, then I have to say stop when it comes to Belle. I know you love her, but I don't have the same feelings for her. I just saw too many times what seemed like Belle ruining potential match-ups by other girls. She would run and jump in the middle of the bed between 2 girls more times than I can count. I'm not saying she's bad or that I don't like her. I'm just saying that I think your feelings for her seem to override your logical reasoning skills at times.

I know that you are a smart guy. I often agree with some of your posts. I just think that, when it comes to Belle, your judgement gets clouded sometimes.

Do I really I have to answer an "I know you love Belle" point? I am pro Belle but not clouded by Belle and am fairly sick to death of pointing that out. I have been critical of Belle if you read all my posts. You've missed my criticism about her at the Hallowe'en party, over abandoning Sia, her lack of ability to deal with Jasmin, her fake dancing 2 nights in a row and other behaviour where my criticism has been more subtle. And also I have consistently said she has shhown signs of immaturity.  And honestly my reasoning skills are well intact. 

Read my post about OCD as well. That will explain some of it.

First of all if you are talking about 3some night where as we know Belle was the most active girl there. I have not seen all of that night or indeed most of it but if you mean Belle's interference between Dima and Anna or her getting involved with Becca and Megan. The first I could care less about. The second I don't think anyone was complaining about the result or what happened consequently - if anyone ruined the atmosphere it was Lola coming in and trying to give lessons. Apart from that I am unaware of any occasion when Belle got in the way?

If you mean with Rebecca and Lola, Belle made it clear she wasn't going to play without the Happy Juice. In fact Becca got her from the bedroom after she had left annoyed (although I didn't quite see) about something. Then later she did not interfere, she left and Lola and Rebecca doing nothing had nothing to do with her. So maybe you saw things in September I did not see but 

She would run and jump in the middle of the bed between 2 girls more times than I can count.

When? Which 2 girls did she stop having fun?

And it doesn't alter Michelle's behaviour.

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She would run and jump in the middle of the bed between 2 girls more times than I can count.

When? Which 2 girls did she stop having fun?

It did happen, although 'having fun' is a loose term, because she probably never stopped any two girls having sex. First thing that comes to mind is the massage between Anna and Carolina, Belle was just a little awkward, didn't really know what to do. Anna and Caro were much more sensual, Belle was a little bit of a third wheel. But make no mistake I would have her back in a heartbeat, Belle was super sexy and usually up for some fun

But you know I rate Becca as the star of the show on orgy night :biggrin:

it seems that Nicole is studying the apartment, maybe she really relocate there, the problem is heating, if not resolved is a problem, however, being an apartment for summer holidays, not be able to do anything

What a strange set up. Nicole leaves the warmth of b-1 to join the team in a cold b-2 and they do nothing but sit on the couches with their phones and warm clothes on while Candy makes her call to bf in private in the bathroom. All very strange, unless there are fireworks planned for after midnight. :huh:

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

it seems that Nicole is studying the apartment, maybe she really relocate there, the problem is heating, if not resolved is a problem, however, being an apartment for summer holidays, not be able to do anything

Yes sergio, i noticed her checking out Michelle's room. Is that an ominous sign ????