Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, zac56 said:

Por eso se Danaya llorando en su habitación ??

It is a very personal opinion, but I always found a very sensitive person (Danaya).
Maybe I do not appreciate that she is crying, she gives me the impression that if a little bit complacent, and would not be anything abnormal at this time and the little clothes that girls wear sometimes.

52 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I had enough become a little depressed if I came to Barcelona to have fun and warm ... So you end up in an icy apartment without heat and hot water for several days ...

Danaya has often appeared to me as being quite a sad, if not a little depressed girl. It's her body language. Towards the end of her stay in B1 the last time she was really down and needed maybe a Lima character to put her arm around her and help cheer her up. I don't want her to sit in her room on her own every day. I want to see her mix with the others, even if it's just chatting and playing cards, like yesterday

Having said that it doesn't help when RLC have let this heating and hot water situation drag on for several days now. It's absolutely ridiculous. Why is this so!! Yes it affects us viewers because they're wearing 5 layers of clothing sometimes to keep warm and the showers aren't fun to watch right now, but you know what a soft shite I am, it's the girls I'm thinking of here...It can't be much fun for them.. :confused:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Danaya has often appeared to me as being quite a sad, if not a little depressed girl. It's her body language. Towards the end of her stay in B1 the last time she was really down and needed maybe a Lima character to put her arm around her and help cheer her up. I don't want her to sit in her room on her own every day. I want to see her mix with the others, even if it's just chatting and playing cards, like yesterday

Having said that it doesn't help when RLC have let this heating and hot water situation drag on for several days now. It's absolutely ridiculous. Why is this so!! Yes it affects us viewers because they're wearing 5 layers of clothing sometimes to keep warm and the showers aren't fun to watch right now, but you know what a soft shite I am, it's the girls I'm thinking of here...It can't be much fun for them.. :confused:

To be honest it was my fear : during Danaya first tenure, she had the clinical signd of depression. I was puzzled and astonished to see her back, and hoped she had sorted her issues.

But it appears rlc has just given in to popular request (because regardless how sad her first tenure was, I guess the viewers want boobs above all), and Danaya accepted whatever deal RLC gave her, without consideration to her emotional and mental state.

Hope it will get better for her, sad to see her sad ...

And I agree with the whole b2 mess.It is shameful for the girls who have to suffer the situation, and detrimental to us customers for many obvious reasons.

• Upvote 2