Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, Noldus said:

yes fast as kristy 1.45 :) 

good start, and welcome to IRMA CLUB - first night (for us)

wasn't last night her first night Noldus- just asking:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes we will never know if she did it last night, im reluctant to take IRMA's crown as her's was so Epic.

I agree sulzer, as someone said she wwent to bed early as she was tired- my opinion- Irma still holds her crown:biggrin::biggrin:

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

IMHO It doesn't count! Danaya also doesn't count. Does anyone have any proof that she does actually bate under the covers. What is this based on? Slight movement of 1 hand, facial expressions....

actually i would base it on tea leaves, i read it at the bottom of the cup

14 hours ago, vortios said:

I suppose you have not understood my words, and the problem may be the translation.
Real, it is to me, the behavior of people.
And I put it ahead, that I assume this is a show and the only thing they offer is entertainment.
There is a saying from the older people, who says "Whatever hides, something hides" or as Agatha Christie says: "Conversations are always dangerous if they have something to hide."
In the houses of Barcelona, more and more has gone to concealment, manipulation of the scenes and behaviors of the girls (to go into details would be very heavy to explain), perhaps for people who take a little time, sound my words Rare, even incomprehensible, but for you, I think you will know what I am talking about.
But focusing on his words ...
You say, "What is real to one could be false to another." But I deny the greater, and by my work I face it every day. Reality is what you are ... another thing is that we want to make it up. A murder is a murder, and there is a criminal action in it, then we will be to prove that it was in self-defense, that there were attenuating, whatever you want, but there is an unquestionable truth ...
The girls should, in my humble opinion to Barcelona, only for a reason, and it is the fact that they participate in a program of retransmission of cameras live by Internet ... any other reason is spurious.
Of course we do not enter the last girls, that their intention is not to entertain those who see RLC, but their own businesses ... and RLC allows it? Of course, from the moment they are there.
It's that real, as real as I'm writing it.
It seems that it bothers me to talk about Nicole, but when my criticism went to Lima, I do not remember so much "criticism" towards me (and I'm not annoyed by it), just who catches my attention.
If I do is critical, or call attention to these facts, it is because I think they deserve special attention from RLC and on our part to say that we do not like it, if that is our opinion.
On the other hand, I understand, that who likes not complain, is understandable.
But I do not go by the branches ...
Jess, of course the sexcam's way of acting is false ... she thinks the company girls get paid because they enjoy it, no. They are paid, because they make the viewer enjoy. Nobody would pay for a serious girl, or not arranged, or who is stupid in the deal ...
I've said it before, personally I do not like girls doing sexcam inside the houses ... but that is the way the sexcam girls live, well, I do not know their way of life.
In the case of Lima, do you think she is happy dealing with men who pay for her services? Please, no one insults your intelligence ... But it is a way to get easy money ... well yes.
Is your life inside the house real? Well, if you say so ... I do not know the intimacy of girls who are engaged in that ... but if you say that so live, you will know more than I do! Of course a normal woman, even a model, does not lead that life, of that if I'm sure.
As for Nicole, she exercises as a companion in Moscow to "pay" the studio, well said in a soft, but since I do not think we are not children, we know what he meant.
Is your life real ?, well, if it's real to enter a program, go to another country and look for the way that when your time ends in the program, you can stay in that country, that's real ... well real if Is because we are seeing it every day in the development of this girl ... but that it is sold as real? Even as I said at the beginning, I think it is not proceeds within RLC. And just to point out that just like when Vika put her partner inside RLC, criticize the fact a lot and said that it created a dangerous precedent ... Imagine the precedent if Nicole gets papers to stay in Spain?
Tomorrow she'll have a bunch of girls knocking on her door because they'll want to page them to stay, just to get papers. Then turning the stay inside the house. Since they will not be in the house so that you and I enjoy some kind of entertainment, but simple girls trying to find a silly boy and money to give them papers ...
If that's what some RLC viewer wants to see, I certainly do not.
It's real or not ... RLC is what you are. It's not your house or mine. He does not seek that kind of reality. It is much more like a series, where it seems that we see the reality of the life of some girls, but that reality has nothing to do with the reality of millions of women in the world.
Nor with the reality of the girls inside the house.

Well said and very accurate vortios!!

7 hours ago, MrBox said:

... sometime it take some time for the girls to get used to the cams ... but ... i fear ... also karol will be a teasing only girl ... :/ ... lets wait and see ... or see not .. ;)

She's tatted up,  won't be a tease for long.  I believe they are all instructed to start off slow as not to give up the goods right off the bat!!

• Upvote 1