Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

non elle a sorti le makeup for commencer et le message texte a change ses plans

écrit en anglais ou en français mais ne mélange pas les deux, sinon ça va devenir compliquer à te comprendre :-) 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hace 8 horas, HarleyFatboy dijo:

ESO SIGNIFICA Sólo Que ella no lo queria de Danaya!

Not only that ... it is that people insist that these girls have to act for their tastes ...
When the girls select them for fun ...
I think it is a concept already spoken in the forum.
Danaya, you know how this works ... That's why she shows her body, interacts with her companions, she shows her nice face whenever she can ...
That is the huge difference between some girls, who are here admired by most, and other girls, especially the latter, who do not want to know where the noses are.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Sí que es molesto. Sólo estoy esperando que se trata de un bate de puerta de enlace. Cuando la gente escribe aquí que no todas las chicas Bates como una justificación para la tasa casi inexistente de la masturbación de las chicas de Barcelona, que me hace reír a causa de la inmensidad de la disparidad. 62% de las mujeres del Reino Unido (no estoy seguro de la franja de edad y que podría ser mujeres mayores lo hacen con más frecuencia) masturbarse 150 veces al año, por lo que para una estancia de 3 mes de 6 chicas, que debe esperar 3 de ellos a debate casi 40 veces. .. eso es lo mucho que nos están robando de la vida real. Al parecer, 1 de cada 7 puede acabar de una vez en menos de 5 minutos lo que podría explicar Kristy y Belle, entre otros. Pero aun si considera que estos son altos y representan la otra naturaleza sexuada de los británicos, entonces es aún fácil de ver que algo está muy falsa aquí.

I personally miss me, and I do not say it for a special girl, it is no longer the need that they have to caress or masturbate, two very similar but also very different concepts.
The statistics ... you have to take them very carefully especially because they do 200 surveys, and extrapolate them to a population of millions of women.
I do not go in if a girl takes more or less to caress (I think my opinion is clear) but it is strange at least how unnatural it sometimes seems. And you think often about yourself and how you do ... compare simply.
I do not intend with my words to enter into a controversy that would not lead us anywhere, I have only intended to give one more opinion.