Leora - Home Activities #82

jugghead

Please guys , don’t destroy the fairy tale which now has the title “ Robobates “ , it has to end with the epic  post from the addicted guy , people are waiting in despair to read his comment , it has been missed 😢😢😢😢

Please Leora , grab one , it’s getting late in Europe , please 🙏 and don’t read here your haters , please keep on nice girl . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Never happen. She has not put on a show as good as the ones in her old apt.

Well at that was pretty hot to watch in the bathroom. Don't you agree?

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey Chefy...an upvote from you my friend. That's a 1st :biggrin:

Thx...

You´re welcome.I´ve never said that all of her bates are perffect,there has been some that have been mediocre but sometimes

she gets to it.there has even been some questionable bates where I thought she has faked an orgasm,not many but a few.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, curious101 said:

It's good to see her doing something she apparently enjoys. I miss the old days when she would work on doll clothes and do painting. I miss the whole atmosphere that used to exist when the Russian apts were open, and the girls had interesting lives like Kristy and Kammi and Annabell and Nelly playing their musical instruments and the chat room that used to exist with Tex from Australia, and Harry and the whole gang 😐. Sorry for the long post, but I am getting sentimental, and I really miss what RLC was when I first joined.

I share your sentiment. There is no way to explain to the newbies what it was like. Thanks for the memories.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You´re welcome.I´ve never said that all of her bates are perffect,there has been some that have been mediocre but sometimes

she gets to it.there has even been some questionable bates where I thought she has faked an orgasm,not many but a few.

Hey Chefy, I'm pleased you realised I said that tongue in cheek lol, but thx for the reply. We all worship our favourite girls, including me, and I wouldn't disrespect anyone for doing that, no matter how obsessed they are 😉
Continue loving your girl...

From where I'm sitting, we're all good...👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I do not watch the cams, for 1. they are all blocked and 2. RLC will not accept me any more since my last banishment for posting pics and video, RLC spys are everywhere.

Oh dear, sounds like you've been a bad... 😞 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1