B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

12 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you that there are thousands and thousands of bisexual women outside Russia or Ukraine (for example in the EU countries) due to the open society and diversified culture and I am sure that RLC can find these women but the problem is that RLC won't recruit women from Spain, Italy or any other EU country because RLC has to pay these women more than they pay the current participants coming from Russia or Ukraine due to the value of Russia or Ukraine currency again the Euro.

In my opinion, this is the main challenge that RLC is facing since the closing of the Russian apartments. The Russian apartments were RLC's cash machine and it seems that RLC is not able to conquer this challenge so far. If they could do that, they would have done it back in 2019. I think RLC won't be able to overcome this problem in the future and the proof is shown in the continuing decline of RLC's ratings and viewership.    

Thank you badboy for shedding light on a situation I wasn't aware of in Europe as you definitally make a lot of sense. I suspect there are a lot of subs here from North America who are not aware of the things you point out. Along with ddhm, I learned a lot about the reality of the situation and now can just be thankful that I was one of the lucky ones who could experience how great some of the old Russian apartments were. So again, thanks for the insight.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sie können die HLK-Lüftungsöffnungen und den Kanal in LR-Nocken 1-6 sehen. Umluft-AC auf jeden Fall und ein schlecht konstruiertes Umluft-Heizsystem. Die Lüftungsschlitze für die Heizung sollten sich auf dem Boden befinden.

I think exhaust air 1-6, warm air 3-12

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

I have noticed the Villa does not have a heating system only portable electric heaters... that is shit.

They have a system for AC and heat, but RLC are not quite willing to keep it in order. You've probably seen them adjust the regulator upstairs in the master bedroom by the door. The same in B2 in the living room by the door to Lola's bedroom
The girls has from day one complained that it is cold in B4 in the winter
There has been maintenance on the facility, but it only takes a few days, so it's just as bad

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They have a system for AC and heat, but RLC are not quite willing to keep it in order. You've probably seen them adjust the regulator upstairs in the master bedroom by the door. The same in B2 in the living room by the door to Lola's bedroom
The girls has from day one complained that it is cold in B4 in the winter
There has been maintenance on the facility, but it only takes a few days, so it's just as bad

It should go without saying that heating ,in working order, should be a priority for obvious reasons. Makes one wonder about decisions after that.:dodgy: