B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Buffy in good mood tonight πŸ˜‰Β 

Her suitcase arrived , perhaps less stressed , maybe a bit more β€œ advised β€œ of how and what she β€œ needs β€œ to do for the audience .. for whatever reasons , a great and entertaining smiley girl at our screens tonight πŸ˜‡

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Her suitcase arrived , perhaps less stressed , maybe a bit more β€œ advised β€œ of how and what she β€œ needs β€œ to do for the audience .. for whatever reasons , a great and entertaining smiley girl at our screens tonight πŸ˜‡

She had it with her when she arrived and it has been standing by her bed all the time

The nice thing is that the villa at least seems to be the only place that the girls or whoever is in this place , try to create evenings so the subscribers tune in , watch , relax and enjoy whatever is provided . A look at the other apartments with most of the tenants being lonely in their rooms or living rooms and playing with their mobiles against boredom areΒ sad images for a Friday evening when the life and fun and trying to enjoy should be the epicenter ..Β 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She had it with her when she arrived and it has been standing by her bed all the time

Ahh , my bad , I read that a suitcase arrived , the one you mention I have noticed as well .Β 

• Like 1