B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

20 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

cameras are loading super fast again tonight...means NOBODY is watching RLC again.

The usual shill suspects may have nice things to say about this garbage, but it is not sustainable.

RLC will see no new subs again tonight...lol

I am also of the opinion that the audience is running away from RLC, but your observation is not really a suitable measure to support your conclusion. They are simply way to many other influencing variables.

Anyway, the important thing is that RLC should finally start bringing more real guests to the GOV apartments. For example, where is Holly BF?

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I am also of the opinion that the audience is running away from RLC, but your observation is not really a suitable measure to support your conclusion. They are simply way to many other influencing variables.

Anyway, the important thing is that RLC should finally start bringing more real guests to the GOV apartments. For example, where is Holly BF?

Sorry but I am absolutely correct.  RLC cams load slow and freeze when the server load goes up.

You know nothing!  ...and keep on proving it.

Also...perhaps Holly's boyfriend has not shown up because he dumped her a few days ago.  Thus the tears.  Likely because he didn't want to be involved with a RLC girl. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, DWI said:

Thank you badboy for shedding light on a situation I wasn't aware of in Europe as you definitally make a lot of sense. I suspect there are a lot of subs here from North America who are not aware of the things you point out. Along with ddhm, I learned a lot about the reality of the situation and now can just be thankful that I was one of the lucky ones who could experience how great some of the old Russian apartments were. So again, thanks for the insight.

I am glad that I was able to help.

4 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Sorry but I am absolutely correct.  RLC cams load slow and freeze when the server load goes up.

You know nothing!  ...and keep on proving it.

Also...perhaps Holly's boyfriend has not shown up because he dumped her a few days ago.  Thus the tears.  Likely because he didn't want to be involved with a RLC girl. 

What a nonsense, you can't prove your assumption with your assumption. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What a nonsense, you can't prove your assumption with your assumption. 🤣

Been a sub since 2011.  I use a VPN in multiple countries.  I know where the North American server is...exact physical address!  Observation is the only proof I require.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 28 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Je suis également d'avis que le public fuit RLC, mais votre observation n'est pas vraiment une mesure appropriée pour étayer votre conclusion. Ils sont simplement un moyen pour de nombreuses autres variables d'influence.

Quoi qu'il en soit, l'important est que RLC devrait enfin commencer à commencer plus de vrais invités dans les appartements GOV. Par exemple, où est Holly BF ?

Probablement au même endroit que le petit ami de Karol que vous réclamez depuis qu'elle est arrivée.

• Upvote 1