B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Il va de soi que le chauffage, en état de marche, doit être une priorité pour des raisons évidentes. On s'interroge sur les décisions après ça.:épineux:

At the same time, this summer it was very hot and what the girls were doing in the apartments and the villa, they stayed locked in their rooms with their phones. In September, B1's daughters lived permanently naked, which was not the case in the villa or in the other apartments anyway. Yesterday, Radi was naked in the gym, what were Daniela and Buffy doing? In the LR watching television in a duvet.

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The nice thing is that the villa at least seems to be the only place that the girls or whoever is in this place , try to create evenings so the subscribers tune in , watch , relax and enjoy whatever is provided . A look at the other apartments with most of the tenants being lonely in their rooms or living rooms and playing with their mobiles against boredom are sad images for a Friday evening when the life and fun and trying to enjoy should be the epicenter .. 

I agree ddhm. There have been a couple of small parties, including todays, where the women are simply having fun...it seems real to me. The alcohol is there like most parties everyone goes to, and even though I'm not into kareoke (bad spelling I'm sure), I enjoy this type of gathering because it seems "authentic" as Jen Mom puts it. Young women just having fun does follow the original intent of RLC. Just maybe, just maybe, this is a start by RLC execs to allow a little more freedom for the women rather than everything being "staged". I know we all like sexual action but maybe RLC might be taking small steps, really small steps for sure, to allow things to be a bit more real, attempt to open things up a bit. I know, I know, seems too optimistic, but at this point, these last couple of gatherings at B4 just seem way more unscripted...to me, it looks like the women are really having fun with each other. Like almost all of us, we hope the fake lesbian shows just go away...I'd rather see genuine, fun-loving parties with the women. I think Jen Mom has it right when she wishes that somehow, someway, these type of parties could at least have some type of English translation...to undertand what the women at these parties are saying and wildly laughing about might all of us English speaking subs stay on a bit longer. I mean, if we knew what these women were laughing so hard about, woudn't that tell us more about their personalites...isn't that what we're all looking for? Just insight into who these women really are....nothing does that better than listening and understanding their sense of humor...they've certainly been laughing  a lot together the last few days. Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, DWI said:

I agree ddhm. There have been a couple of small parties, including todays, where the women are simply having fun...it seems real to me. The alcohol is there like most parties everyone goes to, and even though I'm not into kareoke (bad spelling I'm sure), I enjoy this type of gathering because it seems "authentic" as Jen Mom puts it. Young women just having fun does follow the original intent of RLC. Just maybe, just maybe, this is a start by RLC execs to allow a little more freedom for the women rather than everything being "staged". I know we all like sexual action but maybe RLC might be taking small steps, really small steps for sure, to allow things to be a bit more real, attempt to open things up a bit. I know, I know, seems too optimistic, but at this point, these last couple of gatherings at B4 just seem way more unscripted...to me, it looks like the women are really having fun with each other. Like almost all of us, we hope the fake lesbian shows just go away...I'd rather see genuine, fun-loving parties with the women. I think Jen Mom has it right when she wishes that somehow, someway, these type of parties could at least have some type of English translation...to undertand what the women at these parties are saying and wildly laughing about might all of us English speaking subs stay on a bit longer. I mean, if we knew what these women were laughing so hard about, woudn't that tell us more about their personalites...isn't that what we're all looking for? Just insight into who these women really are....nothing does that better than listening and understanding their sense of humor...they've certainly been laughing  a lot together the last few days. Just my thoughts.

If some “ bad members “ weren’t infiltrating the talks , posts , comments and opinions that are presented here by the majority of members, trust me when I tell you , you would have got many valuable information from people who have abandoned the forum for these “ bad members “ and used to provide the knowledge needed so as to watch and understand so very  much more .

I agree that the villa is just fun nowadays and the girls just enjoy themselves instead of being out at bars inside their home . But … they also need to go out , meet people , perhaps make new friendships and ultimately see these people on screen .. and , But Number 2 😂 , it will all be destroyed in my humble opinion if we get Loraine and Anthony in the villa … Let’s see .

• Upvote 2

C'est clair que ce soir au B4 on passe une belle soirée et on ne se lasse pas de voir le groupe uni, bravo aux chanteurs et danseurs. Seule petite suggestion, Radi sans ce short noir qui ne lui va vraiment pas. Quand on voit Holly sur le canapé de B1 hier soir et les fois où elle est en B4, qu'est-ce qui la retenue en B1 ? C'est presque un mauvais traitement que de lui imposer B1.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Si certains "mauvais membres" n'infiltraient pas les discussions, les messages, les commentaires et les opinions qui sont présentés ici par la majorité des membres, croyez-moi quand je vous le dis, vous auriez obtenu de nombreuses informations précieuses de la partie de personnes qui ont abandonné le forum pour ces "mauvais membres" et utilisé pour fournir les connaissances nécessaires pour regarder et comprendre tellement plus.

Je suis d'accord pour dire que la villa est juste amusante de nos jours et que les filles s'amusent au lieu de sortir dans des bars à l'intérieur de leur maison. Mais ... ils ont aussi besoin de sortir, rencontrer des gens, peut - être de nouvelles amitiés et , finalement , voir ces gens à l' écran .. et, mais numéro 2??, il sera tous détruits à mon humble avis , si nous obtenons Loraine et Anthony dans la villa … Voyons .

C'est tout de même Lorraine et Antony qui font l'animation ce soir. Je ne pense pas que nous verrions le même spectacle ce soir s'ils n'étaient pas là.