B4 - General Topic 2021 #115 (November)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Been a sub since 2011.  I use a VPN in multiple countries.  I know where the North American server is...exact physical address!  Observation is the only proof I require.

There are many more influencing variables than the one you point to. In addition, there is your own bias. For example, you might only really pay attention to events that seem particularly boring to you, and overlook the other variations. People are not really good at being objective without tools.

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

There are many more influencing variables than the one you point to. In addition, there is your own bias. For example, you might only really pay attention to events that seem particularly boring to you, and overlook the other variations. People are not really good at being objective without tools.

I forgot...that you're a tool. :cool:

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am hopeful 😁 Holly will join L&A in a 3some soon. Not sure of her BF status. 

The only person that can join L&A in a show without doing anything but just a teasing  massage , like the ones we were seeing in B5 with L&A , it is Radislava for the very now well known reasons 😉 

Other than that RLC now is way very behind of providing really daring shows like the ones we got last time for example with Claire / Carlos and Monica . To be honest , the most real things we have seen in such direction was the incidents of Masha’s hairdresser , Masha herself and the best for my taste 2021 unexpected moment , Babi and the 2 guys ( second best was Masha with Tanya and the ex boyfriend few minutes threesome ) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only person that can join L&A in a show without doing anything but just a teasing  massage , like the ones we were seeing in B5 with L&A , it is Radislava for the very now well known reasons 😉 

Other than that RLC now is way very behind of providing really daring shows like the ones we got last time for example with Claire / Carlos and Monica . To be honest , the most real things we have seen in such direction was the incidents of Masha’s hairdresser , Masha herself and the best for my taste 2021 unexpected moment , Babi and the 2 guys ( second best was Masha with Tanya and the ex boyfriend few minutes threesome ) 

what about amira and C&C in B2, much better than monica