B4 - General Topic 2021 #118 (November)

So … things are kind of more clear now , if we can translate the recent and past incidents .  .

Karol and the twins ( who are also good friends ) moving in B1 ( and not Nana ) , already some rumors that there were some issues that appeared while Olivia made the theme party in B4 some days before their removal from RLC and not in good terms with Karol , perhaps then Karol in B1  , so for a possible return in the villa for Olivia and the rest , it would have been better that Karol wasn’t there . Of course , we shouldn’t forget the friendship of Karol and Leia , in any case , it appears that Nana is clearly isolated now as she’s not in good terms with Radislava and we haven’t  seen any particular connection with Daniela and Buffy apart from needing to work in the same place  . It remains to be seen what’s in store for Nana and her remaining stay .

Holly clearly filing in a bed , she has no intention or at least shows any “ trying “ behavior to come closer to the twins or Karol or any one of them . She’s just covering as it seems with her salary her online lessons , she’s a loyal RLC soldier that was asked if she would like to work for the company once again . 

Good friend Noldus gave an insight knowledge of the agenda  of both  Lola and Anna and slowly all pieces seem to be in place . There’s now one room to be filled , it is always used as a single GOV place , let’s see if there’s already a tenant on the way 😉😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't want to get hype for things that are uncertain, but, imagine if Dani gets along with O&U? That would be a great trio.

Olivia and Daniela , I think they will be perfect with their relationship , just my instinct 😇

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So … things are kind of more clear now , if we can translate the recent and past incidents .  .

Karol and the twins ( who are also good friends ) moving in B1 ( and not Nana ) , already some rumors that there were some issues that appeared while Olivia made the theme party in B4 some days before their removal from RLC and not in good terms with Karol , perhaps then Karol in B1  , so for a possible return in the villa for Olivia and the rest , it would have been better that Karol wasn’t there . Of course , we shouldn’t forget the friendship of Karol and Leia , in any case , it appears that Nana is clearly isolated now as she’s not in good terms with Radislava and we haven’t  seen any particular connection with Daniela and Buffy apart from needing to work in the same place  . It remains to be seen what’s in store for Nana and her remaining stay .

Holly clearly filing in a bed , she has no intention or at least shows any “ trying “ behavior to come closer to the twins or Karol or any one of them . She’s just covering as it seems with her salary her online lessons , she’s a loyal RLC soldier that was asked if she would like to work for the company once again . 

Good friend Noldus gave an insight knowledge of the agenda  of both  Lola and Anna and slowly all pieces seem to be in place . There’s now one room to be filled , it is always used as a single GOV place , let’s see if there’s already a tenant on the way 😉😉

I think that Nana get along more easier with cosmopolitan people. 

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

There are then younger than you here , you are  at the moment the youngest ( i mean repeated poster ) but I know the youngest here and let’s see if he makes an appearance 😉😉