B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #11 (November / December)

20 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Leia went to bed and offered Marksim a feet massage. I think he denied. That's what I talk about they look like a long time couple. He has low interest in her and the sex flows a pattern.

And it is a very interesting theory .. I think Maksim would easily flirt and wish other women but Leia is completely into him . Therefore , I think it will be just one more “ normal “ B5 couple .. long seem to hw the times with C&C and why not , L&A and of course the super sensual and amazingly sexy Alexandra and Lucian .. there’s only one couple that could make thins in this place a complete craziness , that is Dick & Jane , since Eva & Sam aren’t together anymore 😔 Let’s see .. 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

And it is a very interesting theory .. I think Maksim would easily flirt and wish other women but Leia is completely into him . Therefore , I think it will be just one more “ normal “ B5 couple .. long seem to hw the times with C&C and why not , L&A and of course the super sensual and amazingly sexy Alexandra and Lucian .. there’s only one couple that could make thins in this place a complete craziness , that is Dick & Jane , since Eva & Sam aren’t together anymore 😔 Let’s see .. 

I doubt it...it would mean putting his phone down and getting his lazy arse out of bed...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1