B1 - General Topic 2021 #50 (November)

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I believe that if Holly left Bruno there were reasons. And seeing how he behaved with Gina ...

Holly left Bruno because she finished with RLC , she had to leave  and go back , she was just on holidays 😇

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I believe that if Holly left Bruno there were reasons. And seeing how he behaved with Gina ...

Hi Brokk, I know about thier hostile at times situation, but has something serious happened again? I saw the other days screaming match in the bathroom. Thx for the info.

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I could imagine it may be something like ''told you so'' ! From what I can see, up to now Holly has ignored Gina in b1, totally. Maybe a chat on the balcony at some point?? 🤨

They have always barely speaking , i think it is also difficult for Gina , especially knowing that the girl of a recent let’s say argument just sits next to her in the LR . It’s like you say though  for Holly , for us viewers , it would have been a completely soap opera episode watching these two ( Holly /Gina ) grab a bottle of wine and sit outside in the balcony and talk the whole night , this I would enjoy to watch even not being listening to a damn thing 😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They have always barely speaking , i think it is also difficult for Gina , especially knowing that the girl of a recent let’s say argument just sits next to her in the LR . It’s like you say though  for Holly , for us viewers , it would have been a completely soap opera episode watching these two ( Holly /Gina ) grab a bottle of wine and sit outside in the balcony and talk the whole night , this I would enjoy to watch even not being listening to a damn thing 😂🤣

Well it could be : ''Does he still stick his finger up yer arse and then wipe it on his boxers afterwards?''  🤣

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Well it could be : ''Does he still stick his finger up yer arse and then wipe it on his boxers afterwards?''  🤣

They would both end up hugging and crying ☺️ I think they are both more sensitive than they “play “the comfortable ones on cameras and that they have way so much in common than this distance that we see them having for obvious reasons . Even Gina sat with back on the couch 😁

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just a question for anyone if noticed .. did Luya greet/ introduced to  Gina before when she arrived ? 

Gina arrived 2013 and gave Holly a big hug and waved to Luya. Looked like they met before