B1 - General Topic 2021 #50 (November)

15 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

I'm guessing Holly and Gina don't speak much?

Just few months ago Gina and Bruno had a really big argument when Holly’s name was repeatedly mentioned , September I think .. it’s a difficult coexistence in my opinion .. As I have said , I do think that Holly felt for this guy and she surrendered herself .. I think if they sit down and speak with eachother they could really find so many common grounds let’s say . But it will always be difficult , the time fixes all , maybe in the longer future . 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

Gina might sleep with the twins ?

could be interesting

I think Gina needs some friends next to her at the moment . I also think that this visit might be an indirect message from RLC to the viewers to let us know that Gina is fine 😇

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Gina needs some friends next to her at the moment . I also think that this visit might be an indirect message from RLC to the viewers to let us know that Gina is fine 😇

agree - where she ends up after this who knows.

I really hope DD is wrong, that Holly would contemplate teaming up with Fartman again. Shes's too good for that, and she has her own mind thankfully🙏

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I really hope DD is wrong, that Holly would contemplate teaming up with Fartman again. Shes's too good for that, and she has her own mind thankfully🙏

I believe that if Holly left Bruno there were reasons. And seeing how he behaved with Gina ...

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

So now Gina will be some sort of Wildcard to pull out in case of need?

In B4 she could not go back so B1 and B2 remain. If they wanted her to go back to her apartment, they wouldn't take it out to the list. 

I think she’s just with friends at this time , nothing more  than this . I don’t think she returns anytime soon 

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

I think Bruno is past for Holly but I think a guy who affected her a lot . I would never doubt though that she could just enjoy times with him if they would meet in a party , teasing , flirting and so on . Only fun and nothing serious … I don’t think Holly would make anything serious  with him , I would actually love to know how she feels knowing what has happened to Gina too 😇