Leora - Home Activities #88

dougiestyle4u

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Firstly, my true condolences to you. Having lost pets myself, i understand completely. I won't say i know how it feels, as each person is totally different, just like with loved ones, but i can imagine. 

Yes, it was Wed night but earlier on before we see Eva - The moment was 19.20, when you can see both of them on screen. There's no talk, and then the smile comes.

Thanks Slip nice catch that smile is worth a thousand words

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

One new case of the South African Covid variant found in Belgium...

Next step will be the borders closed hope that don't affect Leora's plans if Paul and Eva are on there way.

Got my booster shot this morning

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Next step will be the borders closed hope that don't affect Leora's plans if Paul and Eva are on there way.

Got my booster shot this morning

it's very complicated the virus attacks again in Europe and surroundings 

Perhaps Paul AND Eva can't get out of Russia 

have to be vaccinated and tested negative 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

@jimbo4; look at the forum please and the recent reactions , should I say more or make my points more clear of how things are “ wished” to run here ? 

My very point ! If you are referring to what Nich has posted then that is his opinion and people will either agree or disagree with it, to my mind I care neither way, except I am not over keen on calling people " Newbie ! in a disparaging manner, we were all newbies at one time or another and the long term members should be setting an example to them if we wish them to show civility.

With regard to what I previously stated, You mentioned Pulo, mostly everyone excepts what he writes even though some might have him on their ignore list because although he is often repetitive he is never contentious, which many people find you to be... Be they right or wrong is debateable I would suppose.

There are sometimes points of view posted on here that are honest in the light of what may be occurring at any given time, but is seized upon as negative by a small contingent of Leora groupies , and you can soon recognise who the Pro Leora group are as much as you can the Negative non supporters, each to their own opinion I guess, but neither group gives ground on anything so a bun fight usually ensues with the usual name calling and abuse that you can hear in any school playground worldwide....And most of it coming from people including myself who are old enough to know better.

No one on this forum as far as I have witnessed is above criticism, there are some who just enjoy causing descension and others who won't have a negative word of any type muttered about Leora, some have middle of the road points of view and others have none but latch on to those that do, some that say one thing but think or mean another and some who can't make up their minds one way or another.

So all in all there is always something to debate about apart from yours or mine or anyone else's " crusade ", so why not put yours aside for a while and try another approach, if it doesn't work out you can always revert back can't you?    

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As you can see good friend pulo , it’s not so easy to write freely whatever people want 😐

Let us compare Leora's position with RLC, and your position as an employee of the tourist company, that you represent.

If the tourists have a problem with your presentations. Do they make continual cynical, sarcastic jokes about you, and expect to get their displeasure resolved. Or do they make their displeasure known to your employer, to let their opinions of your performance known ?

The reason that I do not normally engage you in an exchange of opinions. Is that by doing so would be encouraging you to fill the pages of this thread with your encyclopedias of displeasure, and pathetic sarcasm.

Which will accomplish absolutely nothing, regarding the issue that you have. Regarding the money that you pay to RLC, and your " value for the dollar" !  May, I remind you, that Absolutely No One is Forcing you to contribute financially to RLC. 

If you would put as much effort in your disagreement with RLC, and its advertising policy, that you put into demeaning Leora, who is their employee. You just might get, at least, some written response from RLC. 

Leora, I believe, should she be reading the posts that you make here. In my opinion, she will respond with an equal, and opposite reaction toward your continual negativity.  Similar to the reactions that you receive in this thread !

Pease do not bother to encounter with a three page response, expecting me to feed your over zealous need to post your lengthy, repetitive, posts. 

At least in your case, you know who Leora's employer is. I do not know who yours is. If I did, they would receive a letter, expressing my displeasure in your actions.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

My very point ! If you are referring to what Nich has posted then that is his opinion and people will either agree or disagree with it, to my mind I care neither way, except I am not over keen on calling people " Newbie ! in a disparaging manner, we were all newbies at one time or another and the long term members should be setting an example to them if we wish them to show civility.

With regard to what I previously stated, You mentioned Pulo, mostly everyone excepts what he writes even though some might have him on their ignore list because although he is often repetitive he is never contentious, which many people find you to be... Be they right or wrong is debateable I would suppose.

There are sometimes points of view posted on here that are honest in the light of what may be occurring at any given time, but is seized upon as negative by a small contingent of Leora groupies , and you can soon recognise who the Pro Leora group are as much as you can the Negative non supporters, each to their own opinion I guess, but neither group gives ground on anything so a bun fight usually ensues with the usual name calling and abuse that you can hear in any school playground worldwide....And most of it coming from people including myself who are old enough to know better.

No one on this forum as far as I have witnessed is above criticism, there are some who just enjoy causing descension and others who won't have a negative word of any type muttered about Leora, some have middle of the road points of view and others have none but latch on to those that do, some that say one thing but think or mean another and some who can't make up their minds one way or another.

So all in all there is always something to debate about apart from yours or mine or anyone else's " crusade ", so why not put yours aside for a while and try another approach, if it doesn't work out you can always revert back can't you?    

It is a loop what we do here , back and forth , right or wrong , positive or negative , new people , long time fans .. we try to solve personal differences n the end of how things are addressed here . 

I have an idea and will test it , but the overall conclusion is one as I mentioned before .. where are the opinions , the speculations , the thoughts , the ideas , the criticism ( positive or negative ) concerning the participant Leora ? The RLC Leora’s apartment ? Let me make a test as I have in mind and let’s end  this subject here and we might come back to it if circumstances allow it or if it is in your wish .

Let the opinions be expressed and then we can see and say more . 

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I have seldomly used the term newbie when referring to anyone else since I first registered and became a member of this site of which I probably did maybe 2 or 3 other times since I've been registered on this site.

The use of the term in my comments was mainly pointing out how long the individual that was being referred to is shown to have been since that individual first registered on this site. I seem to recall that at one time, others who had registered in less than 3 or 6 months time, were considered as new to the site for the most part, but to some others, if someone had less than a year since they registered, they were considered as such.

Regardless, the use of the term in my comments was certainly nicer than the term that was used in reference to myself and my comments. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3