Leora - Home Activities #88

dougiestyle4u

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Watching some of the skype call back from last night but one, something i missed first time round, but i've seen this happen before. A point where there was no talking, just looking at each other and Leora smiles and nodded, without either saying a word (You could see him on screen too). Not being at all facetious or sentimental here, just being honest - It's almost like it's telepathic between them, she knew what he was thinking. As i say, i've seen this before on Skype, a few months ago where it was the same thing and she nodded and blew a kiss. People can say what they like but that unspoken bond remains, because i can see it clearly. 

What male is it you are mentioning Mr Paul.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Good morning all I see the Cz republic has put restrictions in place due to Covid rise in infections.

New South African variant on the rise more tests to be done... Two weeks time results to see if the current vacines work... Hope so.

have to be careful and wear a mask 

😷

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Well , what an evening , what a performance😂🤣😂🤣

What was mentioned ? The 2 out of 3 private moments have happened , we didn’t get the 3rd today . It was indeed amazing , incredible , fantastic , unbelievable , what an unforgettable  RLC apartment to watch that the woman returned to sit on the couch , spend - how long was it ,  3-4 hours ? - on her portable  devices in the LR only to stand up , take a long - how long was it , 1-1,5 hours ? - long session in the bathtub and finally going to bed just to continue with what she was doing for 3-4 hours in the LR.

Sleep well beatiful girl Leora , you deserve to rest , you worked so hard today and you got tired that you need to sleep till 14:00-14:30 , it is then a good time to start another day again 😇😇

Can I make a suggestion? Stated not in a critical manner directed to yourself but more as an advice, which naturally you are at liberty to heed or ignore as you see fit and not as others would direct you.

At the moment my personal opinion is that you are in danger of not getting your message across to anyone because you have adopted the tactic of flooding the forum with the same message relentlessly, people respond initially but it looses it's effectiveness and credibility after a certain amount of time. 

Whilst some of your opinions might carry weight and bear some truth to them even though in some cases deemed negative, they lose the message you are trying to get over, because it seems like brainwashing to some people. It's OK to make enemies on a forum, in fact it's quite normal on this one because people have different views on what is acceptable and what isn't, with anything that isn't ultra positive becoming immediately negative in some peoples minds, thereby causing division and derision and thereby warranting themselves candidates for abuse .

Whilst I don't agree with much of what you say I do have a grudging admiration for your tenacity in refusing to be bullied by the usual suspects, much to their annoyance for the best part.

Instead of constantly regurgitating the same message ad infinitum why don't you look at other peoples posts, and if you should disagree with what is written then respond and give the reason why that particular person has in your opinion possibly got it wrong. It would at least give more room for debate on various opinions, instead of a relentless stream of abuse because of your repetitious posts. 

It may indeed attract more people to the forum to join in debates that can swing back and forth with different points of views and different ways of expressing them, instead of what happens at the moment where someone may disagree with a post and replies to it with either sarcasm and innuendo which is open to interpretation and reply, or should the person have a limited ability to articulate then he resorts to childish emojis which shows more about the senders intelligence or lack of than it does the recipient.

As I mentioned at the start, this is just a personal opinion and not a personal attack on yourself or anyone else for that matter. I trust you accept it as such !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Watching some of the skype call back from last night but one, something i missed first time round, but i've seen this happen before. A point where there was no talking, just looking at each other and Leora smiles and nodded, without either saying a word (You could see him on screen too). Not being at all facetious or sentimental here, just being honest - It's almost like it's telepathic between them, she knew what he was thinking. As i say, i've seen this before on Skype, a few months ago where it was the same thing and she nodded and blew a kiss. People can say what they like but that unspoken bond remains, because i can see it clearly. 

What time was this checked last evening can't seem to find it I was in bed a before 8 so probably missed it  I was wiped out after been up all night Wed/Thursday

with my dog hes gone now oh well he was 15 but 15 great years.  Would like to see what you seen,

PS wonder is it the one on Wednesday 19.13-19.40 and Leora finishes the bowl chips just watched that one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Can I make a suggestion? Stated not in a critical manner directed to yourself but more as an advice, which naturally you are at liberty to heed or ignore as you see fit and not as others would direct you.

At the moment my personal opinion is that you are in danger of not getting your message across to anyone because you have adopted the tactic of flooding the forum with the same message relentlessly, people respond initially but it looses it's effectiveness and credibility after a certain amount of time. 

Whilst some of your opinions might carry weight and bear some truth to them even though in some cases deemed negative, they lose the message you are trying to get over, because it seems like brainwashing to some people. It's OK to make enemies on a forum, in fact it's quite normal on this one because people have different views on what is acceptable and what isn't, with anything that isn't ultra positive becoming immediately negative in some peoples minds, thereby causing division and derision and thereby warranting themselves candidates for abuse .

Whilst I don't agree with much of what you say I do have a grudging admiration for your tenacity in refusing to be bullied by the usual suspects, much to their annoyance for the best part.

Instead of constantly regurgitating the same message ad infinitum why don't you look at other peoples posts, and if you should disagree with what is written then respond and give the reason why that particular person has in your opinion possibly got it wrong. It would at least give more room for debate on various opinions, instead of a relentless stream of abuse because of your repetitious posts. 

It may indeed attract more people to the forum to join in debates that can swing back and forth with different points of views and different ways of expressing them, instead of what happens at the moment where someone may disagree with a post and replies to it with either sarcasm and innuendo which is open to interpretation and reply, or should the person have a limited ability to articulate then he resorts to childish emojis which shows more about the senders intelligence or lack of than it does the recipient.

As I mentioned at the start, this is just a personal opinion and not a personal attack on yourself or anyone else for that matter. I trust you accept it as such !

Good friend jimbo  .. please tell me who posts opinions here , who suggests things , who comes here to say something .. please indicate me the people that have contributed with even a speculation , an answer of the - I don’t know how many times now are - dozens of questions I have asked publicly in this topic .

I consider myself a fair contributor for CC , a poster that whenever other members have things to say and opinions  to state , there are endless quality back and forth chats and i participate , whenever I am logged in , to those chats .

Please tell me or even copy / paste and show me when it was the last time that someone indicated an opinion of what’s going on in this topic , what we see and when it was the time that I made fun of this person here or didn’t  answer him/ her or I hid myself .

I have been called the last week drunk and mentally sick amongst others , I have tried not to answer , especially watching the people that support the ones who say this . Please tell me who contributes in this topic with ideas of what’s going on and then , as always , i have no problem come out publicly and say apologies that I kept these people away from here . 

I have nothing against pulo and I admire him for his daily passion but maybe you should consider a bit deeper on why people here don’t come to contribute than my sarcasm and funny posts here . 

Always a pleasure to chat with you , at least someone with a great level of communicating here and getting the idea of what a forum is. 

• Upvote 1