Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

Anyway, here we are. Eventually it had to happen, yet another misstep of this company of incompetent. We hope that this time for the sake of Gina and Bruno this apartment will be closed and separated. (and at this point I think it will be definitively).

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Little to see or not this site but as they say:  "There are no, (...) video editing or censorship - just 24/7 life as it is."

I think it's their way of not making the pain of others spectacular. And I don't see anything wrong with that. It's one thing to see them fuck, it's another to see them punch each other and risk getting killed.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was that bad?

Perhaps for the standars of RLC they are.

As long as RLC has not had to give away the films as evidence of a crime, it may be that the police have seized the films and therefore cannot be published. If the police are involved, everything can be. 

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Perhaps for the standars of RLC they are.

As long as RLC has not had to give away the films as evidence of a crime, it may be that the police have seized the films and therefore cannot be published. If the police are involved, everything can be. 

I think it's not that easy because I really doubt the recordings are in the apartment or even in Barcelona.