Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

como la mayoria de mujeres esta loca del coño, todas acaban liandose con el malo de polla grande, y luego pasa lo que pasa, si te casas con el CHE GUEVARA luego no puedes decirle que se afeite, el es un vividor y ella una oligofrenica . por mi parte pueden irse cada uno a su país de origen a celebrar las navidades con su familia.

• Like 2

Преди 44 минути Rick273 каза:

Домашното не е престъпление, но ако са намерили наркотици и т.н. или както някой каза просрочена виза, това е друг въпрос

Гледах цялата сцена няма нито наркотици нито претърсване , огледаха апартамента и видяха документите на Джина . Полицаите пристигнаха най-вероятно повикани от съседите защото до вратата Джина от вика " Помощ полиция " и полицаите дойдоха за домашно насилие .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago,  lachy said: 

ze vroegen haar om zijn naam en om haar documenten om aangifte te doen bij de politie 

Bruno was toch illegaal in Spanje?

We know that his brother was / is illegal and the police actually arrested him in the summer or 2 months ago more or less if I am not mistaken . There’s no knowledge about Bruno but it can be possible . 

Just now, ddhm said:

7 hours ago,  lachy said: 

ze vroegen haar om zijn naam en om haar documenten om aangifte te doen bij de politie 

Bruno was toch illegaal in Spanje?

We know that his brother was / is illegal and the police actually arrested him in the summer or 2 months ago more or less if I am not mistaken . There’s no knowledge about Bruno but it can be possible . 

I'll be amazed if such a squeaky clean and  law abiding citizen such as Bruno is bending the rules...😏

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'll be amazed if such a squeaky clean and  law abiding citizen such as Bruno is bending the rules...😏

Welcome to europe my friend 😂 and especially in the corrupted southern countries 😛

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry DD...I've a feeling you haven't actually yet tuned into my sense of humour...Am I right?
That's twice tonight now...:confused:

Always aware of it 😆 Need to tease you a bit sometimes , Christmas is coming 😊

• Haha 1

Dumb blonde and curly cockhead are compliments of RLC. We all seen it coming and even RLC knew the dynamics but RLC desperately needs them so they condone the fuckhead. Spousal abuse will be tolerated by RLC unless push comes to shove - pun very much intended. Looks good on you RLC - you useless pieces of shit. SHUT YOUR FUCKING SITE DOWN NOW!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Perhaps for the standars of RLC they are.

As long as RLC has not had to give away the films as evidence of a crime, it may be that the police have seized the films and therefore cannot be published. If the police are involved, everything can be. 

In this day and age, more than likely there are no films, but rather only digital recordings that is stored by the site somewhere for so long. The chances of the location of any of the servers where they do being in that particular location as well are probably minimal although possible.

4 hours ago, alokin said:

Гледах цялата сцена няма нито наркотици нито претърсване , огледаха апартамента и видяха документите на Джина . Полицаите пристигнаха най-вероятно повикани от съседите защото до вратата Джина от вика " Помощ полиция " и полицаите дойдоха за домашно насилие .

^^^"I watched the whole scene, there were no drugs or searches, they looked around the apartment and saw Gina's documents. The police arrived, most likely called by the neighbors, because Gina shouted "Help the police" at the door and the police came for domestic violence."

The video recordings of RLC are stored on a master server (may be in Moscow) and on mirror sites  (other servers) globally.  There is no need for the police to seek a copy of the recordings of what happened in Gina's apartment unless there was physical violence.  As Gina does not own the recordings, the police probably would need special approval to obtain them.  (I am not a Spanish lawyer.)

RLC would not erase any recorded image where there is a question that there might be a recording of a criminal act.  And it would have no reason to do so.

(RLC did not erase, and it continued to livestream an incident in St. Petersburg, where the ambulance (and police) were called for a sick girl.  She was so sick or incapacitated that she was unable to go to the hospital, and the medical technicians began treating her in the apartment,and the camera continued recording.)

If anyone saw Bruno hit or physically attack Gina, that is a different matter.  But the reports from those who watched indicated this was a verbal confrontation, with only verbal threats.

I understand Bruno to be a citizen of a country outside the Schengen Zone.  So unless he has a long-term resident visa for Spain, he is probably in the country illegally and could be deported.  The Spanish police might seize his passport until they make a determination on whether he is in Spain illegally. 

• Thanks 1