Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

On 11/28/2021 at 6:54 PM, Brokk! said:

Don't count on it too much, Ulyana is the one who fucked Bruno while he was already with Gina and from there they never spoke and saw each other again.

Yes, but it was never like that with Holly. And Holly and Curly didn't break up in a fight. In fact Holly tried to get in front of him several times when he was with Gina for parties in B4. I believe there was more than just common sex between Holly and Curly. Who knows for sure though? Just the two of them. Let's see. 🤷‍♀️😉

2 hours ago, Ijs1016 said:

When did they fuck?

Was it ... 2 years ago, last year? However it happened when in B2 there were Gina, Ulyana and I think Fiora or another girl. During one of the usual events Bruno and Ulyana fucked in Anna's current room.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 6:58 AM, Dizzo said:

Support Team of RLC replied to my email: Gina and Bruno have stopped their participation as a couple, but Gina might return later.

We all remember that moronic, nasty waste-of-space when he used to live in The Villa surreptitiously (hard to spell, it turns out), as some sort of stowaway so RLC pls beware of re-housing Gina as he may well use it as a way to worm his way back into RLC. Would respectfully suggest (PLEASE) that he is banned from coming anywhere near RLC premises ... if all else fails he could surely become an Olympic-standard smartphone thrower but he would need some poor girl to throw it at of course ... 🤡

Until today, I have heard nothing of RLC goings-on since my subs finished last month so thanks to all for the comments on the Gina/Bruno saga; among other things I'd had enough of the seemingly never ending trout-pouts arriving and was glad of a break. Imagine my surprise 😉 when Gina/Bruno busted, Nana/Holly swapped (?); cheery wall-punching Timur gone ... so all in all not missed much 😊

Also, caught a glimpse of the twins toiling over some unfathomably healthy concoction in their kitchen while Nana bathed her feet in a bowl on the floor outside ... so all well at B1 I reckon. 👍 Nice to catch a glimpse of Holly looking radiant in B4 kitchen as well ...