Gina and Bruno - Home activities #13

10 hours ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

I'm sorry, you said you watched the whole scene, yet you also said there was no physical violence. He definitely hit her in the hall. She also hit him in the hall. Did you watch prior to the police coming? There was physical violence.

I didn't see any of the scene.  I was simply quoting Alokin's description in Bulgarian, which I Google translated.

With respect to assault under Spanish law: 

Under the Spanish Penal Code, the offence of assault is committed when anyone causes to another an injury that impairs their bodily integrity or their physical or mental health, provided that the injury objectively requires for recovery, in addition to initial medical assistance, MEDICAL OR SURGICAL TREATMENT.

If the injury requires only initial medical assistance but DOES NOT NEED medical or surgical treatment, it is considered as a misdemeanour. In this case the offence is less severe and the penalty is also less severe.

In order for the complaint to be submitted, the victim must go to a medical center as soon as possible and obtain a certificate of medical assistance, which must be passed to the national police (Policía Nacional) or civil guard (Guardia Civil) at the time the complaint is filed.

Even when the injury is not serious, and it is only a bruise or a scratch or even when there were no physical signs at all, in any case, it is compulsory to report it with the complaint.

Even in the case that the certificate of medical assistance states that the victim complains of pain to the doctor but there are no physical signs of injuries.

A victim may file a complaint without the assistance of a lawyer, although it is not recommended to do so. However, the accused or alleged aggressor has the right and the obligation to always be assisted by a lawyer, both in the proceedings before the police and those that take place in the Court.

It is important that the victim of an assault offence formulates the report correctly, providing all the necessary and essential data in an appropriate way.

In this sense, it should be pointed out that, although it is not compulsory according to the law, it is highly recommended to be assisted by a lawyer to file the complaint, since mistakes made when filing the complaint later cannot be remedied and will impact the entire procedure.

This is important, among other reasons, because normally in the legal proceedings that follow in an assault offence, both parties appear as complainants and defendants, as the existence of mutual attacks and injuries frequently takes place.

In these cases, it is very difficult to successfully maintain the claim that one of the two parties acted in self-defence. In fact, without proper legal assistance from the beginning, it is almost impossible to defend in front of the Court that one acted in self-defence.

This quotation is from a site providing legal assistance to citizens of a foreign country who were victims of an assault in Spain.  The Spanish penal code would apply to citizens or residents of Spain, as well as visitors.  The spelling of "offence" indicates that this legal advice was not written in the United States.

From the description, Gina would need to go to the hospital or visit a doctor and obtain a medical certificate.  She then would go to the police and file a complaint against Bruno for assault.  But note the paragraph that I put in bold, because it is reported on this forum that she also struck him.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Friese60 said:

At Gina you can see very well how alcohol can destroy a person. At the beginning of her time she was always a pretty, funny young woman. Today she is an alcoholic and has to go to a clinic for rehab.

Gina has been an alcoholic ever since she showed up on the RLC scene some years ago!!

7 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Bei Gina kann man sehr gut beobachten wie der Alkohol einen Menschen kaputt machen kann. Sie war am Anfang ihrer Zeit immer eine hübsche , lustige junge Frau. Heute ist sie eine Alkoholikerin u. müsste in eine Klinik auf Entzug.

She was a heavy drinker long before Bruno ever came into the picture.  She's like every other person that has problems with alcohol. They think they are battling their demons but the demon will only cradle them too their grave and claim victory. 

I have battled the demons myself from 1975 to 1995 and said enough of this shit and quit drinking. Ever since I've only drank coffee, bottled water and soda. As time went along my past abuse has plagued me with health issues since 2006 but I live with it, it's manageable.

• Like 14

20 hours ago, OhNoSheKnows said:

I'm sorry, you said you watched the whole scene, yet you also said there was no physical violence. He definitely hit her in the hall. She also hit him in the hall. Did you watch prior to the police coming? There was physical violence.

Имаше един удар  по главата от Бруно в коридора след което Джина го изгони а той се опита да се върне и тогава тя извика 2 пъти помощ полиция !

Имам и записано сцената с Бруно  и влизането на полицаите !

• Thanks 1