Une enquête de Novaya Gazeta

tamani

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It is sad but it goes to show how animals adapt quite well when their limbs have been amputated.  

I've seen it all my life where there were dogs with 3 legs, deer with 3 legs, even a skunk with 3 legs, and not to mention those 3 legged women you got to be very careful of!

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've seen it all my life where there were dogs with 3 legs, deer with 3 legs, even a skunk with 3 legs, and not to mention those 3 legged women you got to be very careful of!

Wide Eyes What GIF Say What, Harley my Friend are you sure that third membrane is a Leg     🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Wide Eyes What GIF Say What, Harley my Friend are you sure that third membrane is a Leg     🤣

I can tell you this, a friend of mine went on a start-up to China and he could tell you it's definitely not a leg.  He was told by the people that he worked with there during his 4 month stay,  that you should always do a cup check no matter how pretty the guy is LMAO.  Ohh the stories he could tell about that place!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can tell you this, a friend of mine went on a start-up to China and he could tell you it's definitely not a leg.  He was told by the people that he worked with there during his 4 month stay,  that you should always do a cup check no matter how pretty the guy is LMAO.  Ohh the stories he could tell about that place!!

Those Chinese Ladyboys.  :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

He said they were everywhere in the clubs they went to

No doubt there.  It's the same when going to Thailand or the Philippines.  One thinks they take a good looking girl back to the Hotel for some fun only to find out she has a dick.  

• Like 1