Une enquête de Novaya Gazeta

tamani

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Check Out the Old Dudes Forum.  Anything is open for discussion.  If you don't see a topic one can always be made.  Lots of Old Dudes that will generate some conversation if it's up their alley.

The Old Dudes Board - CamCaps.Net 

I saw it before and looked again but it has many individual topics and not active every day. I was thinking more of something similar to the chat room but open for daily discussions without any specific topic - sort of go with the flow discussions or add your voice to whatever is on your mind (just a place for anyone who wants to participate in a wide open general chat) . I know camcaps members dislike using a chat room but prefer specific forum topics. I was just wondering about how to get other members participating but I guess non-participants will still not get involved. To them, I guess they are left speechless just like those that register on camcaps and then in minutes want their account deleted or like voyeur cam site tenants/guests that have a shower/bath with their clothes on.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Check Out the Old Dudes Forum.  Anything is open for discussion.  If you don't see a topic one can always be made.  Lots of Old Dudes that will generate some conversation if it's up their alley.

The Old Dudes Board - CamCaps.Net 

Just opened the Chat Rooms and see members entering it but only an occassional comment. Perhaps might have to try later to post comments to see if I can get a nibble or hook a few big ones - lol.

• Haha 1

The chat rooms never got to be very successful on this board. It seems most people formed their own little cliques and only discussed what they wanted to discuss without the thought of the rest of the community. These cliques severely hurt the board as a whole, because 99% of the membership was left out of the discussion.

What good is a discussion forum if you have private chat rooms for only select people?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1