Une enquête de Novaya Gazeta

tamani

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One just can't cup check unless they have permission to touch. Otherwise they may have a long extended vacation they weren't expecting.  :biggrin:

I don't know all the particulars but they told him if he was thinking about taking anything back to his hotel room to be sure and cup check them first.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't know all the particulars but they told him if he was thinking about taking anything back to his hotel room to be sure and cup check them first.

One would think they would have the decency to let the other know they are a bit different in that area.

Once one pays them there are no refunds.  Just go with the flow and hope it's quick.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One would think they would have the decency to let the other know they are a bit different in that area.

Once one pays them there are no refunds.  Just go with the flow and hope it's quick.  :biggrin:

Kinda sounds like you might have some experience in the matter SC LOL

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kinda sounds like you might have some experience in the matter SC LOL

I haven't no, but a friend of mine has.  He went to the Philippines and got tangled up with one he said. He didn't go into detail about it but said he was extremely disappointed. 

• Like 1

I don't care about the three legged humans, but that dog just absolutely ROCKS the house. 

The sad part is, as it gets older, it may not be able to get up on just the hind legs. I'd make a wheelchair for it if that was my dog. 

My dog is my buddy, he goes everywhere with me because, the more I know about people, the more I like my dog. He's a hell of a lot smarter.

IMG_20191028_145446721.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I don't care about the three legged humans, but that dog just absolutely ROCKS the house. 

The sad part is, as it gets older, it may not be able to get up on just the hind legs. I'd make a wheelchair for it if that was my dog. 

My dog is my buddy, he goes everywhere with me because, the more I know about people, the more I like my dog. He's a hell of a lot smarter.

IMG_20191028_145446721.jpg

Notice that it is so easy to get off topic when others start talking personal stuff and friendly chat back and forth. Xcamfan chat room is 10% RLC talk and 90% dead air while camcaps forum is mainly RLC "waste of time" comments. Years ago the chat room and I guess the forum talk here was about anything besides RLC. The old way of chatting back and forth with others around the world is sorely missed. Yes, some camcaps members switched over to the VHTV forum for chatting but from what i see lately is that the talk is sporadic or much less now (figure some got tired of so-called bosses).

Not sure if there is a "General Chat" topic here for members to talk random everyday normal stuff other than just RLC or VHTV garbage? Would be a good seperate place to have fun discussions with great easy going members here. Comments would be neatly archived here and easy to follow everyone's "talk of the day" such as pets, sports, game activities, women, sex, personal issues if they want to and much much more.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Notice that it is so easy to get off topic when others start talking personal stuff and friendly chat back and forth. Xcamfan chat room is 10% RLC talk and 90% dead air while camcaps forum is mainly RLC "waste of time" comments. Years ago the chat room and I guess the forum talk here was about anything besides RLC. The old way of chatting back and forth with others around the world is sorely missed. Yes, some camcaps members switched over to the VHTV forum for chatting but from what i see lately is that the talk is sporadic or much less now (figure some got tired of so-called bosses).

Not sure if there is a "General Chat" topic here for members to talk random everyday normal stuff other than just RLC or VHTV garbage? Would be a good seperate place to have fun discussions with great easy going members here. Comments would be neatly archived here and easy to follow everyone's "talk of the day" such as pets, sports, game activities, women, sex, personal issues if they want to and much much more.

Check Out the Old Dudes Forum.  Anything is open for discussion.  If you don't see a topic one can always be made.  Lots of Old Dudes that will generate some conversation if it's up their alley.

The Old Dudes Board - CamCaps.Net