B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since this isn’t the first time , no play by play tonight ..enjoy the session 😉

It's strange to see Mila having sex with this guy so much now, before he came around she didnt do anything when she was alone, always bating under the covers. And now she does full on sex and bj's.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's strange to see Mila having sex with this guy so much now, before he came around she didnt do anything when she was alone, always bating under the covers. And now she does full on sex and bj's.

B2 is the biggest mystery surprise of RLC 2021 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

Guess we can put the whole Lola does not know Dima is fucking Mila thing to rest 

I can’t even think that Lola’s isn’t checking the thumbs to check viewership😉

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You watch the masturbations 😇 the day has 24 hours , 18-19 hours awaken , it’s winter and at night it is indeed a good hobby 😇 I enjoy as equal as doing other things in life when I feel like doing .

You knowing that I am sad I don’t get it but if you say so , how can I change your mind no matter what I answer you ? You are also watching and monitoring the forum , I don’t see that you are doing anything else at the moment .. and it is the time where you live that you could be out or whatever .. it is 04:25 here , so .. 

I have a 10 hour job during the day and go on this forum at night to laugh at your bullshit. I checked out the new couple and watched Radi's bate tonight on replay. Not watching this clickbate bullshit. It is 10:51pm my time.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

He must be paying them or something, or giving them some other benefits, I dont see why else Mila would have sex with him all the time.

yep sure okay thats why she makes out with him every chance she gets,oh before oh its because he is drugging them now he is paying them 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yep sure okay thats why she makes out with him every chance she gets,oh before oh its because he is drugging them now he is paying them 

I was just speculating, maybe not paying them but certainly there is something going on, some guy who comes around and have sex with them all, and before that Mila would do nothing always bating hiding under the covers. Surely you must see that also 🙂