B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i stated this a few times now the girls used to get this drug for themselves all the time when they wanted to have a party and put on a show and had nobody drugging them 

Yes, they are old enough to know how it all works. This stupid narrative comes from some stupid old guys who get extremely jealous when they see someone can actually fuck while they can't even get it up anymore. All these negative comments are the result of their frustration and extreme jealousy. and no matter how many time you explain it to them, it doesn't stop them from repeating their bullshits here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

god damed dude that one night they were all in lolas room they saw him lick her pussy and saw her suck his dick then they went to bed together in milas room and does lola really strike you as the kind of girl to get jealous over this guy 

Girl+ jealous? nahhh compared to you Guys who  hang here 24/7 I am here maybe 2 times a year. You Guys are the obsessed. I just find it all laughable and jealous? I get my share of good pussy so nope dude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, they are old enough to know how it all works. This stupid narrative comes from some stupid old guys who get extremely jealous when they see someone can actually fuck while they can't even get it up anymore. All these negative comments are the result of their frustration and extreme jealousy. and no matter how many time you explain it to them, it doesn't stop them from repeating their bullshits here. 

Amen 🙏 

• Like 1

2 ore fa, bluewinner ha detto:

Sì, sono abbastanza grandi da sapere come funziona. Questa stupida narrazione viene da alcuni stupidi vecchi che diventano estremamente gelosi quando vedono che qualcuno può davvero scopare mentre non riescono nemmeno più ad alzarlo. Tutti questi commenti negativi sono il risultato della loro frustrazione e della loro estrema gelosia. e non importa quante volte glielo spieghi, non gli impedisce di ripetere qui le loro stronzate. 

hai ragione sono proprio gelosa di queste ragazze e se qualcuno le scopa piango molto, come fai a non amare queste ragazze, sono angeli, un po' troie, ma angeli 🤣 🤣 😂

• Like 1

I'm letting my beard grow and I've prepared a case of brunello di montalcino, much better than coke, now I'm going to try to contact RLC to see if they'll let me in the flat

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

So many things  can be discussed over this  guy and his stay . It’s beyond me instead of congratulating another man of managing to have a fantastic time to reduce him because he was able to do what 9 out of 10 men would wish to do .

Anyway, let’s hope for the famous , ..

WHO’S NEXT 😇😊?? 

I think Lola's out now as we speak, walking up and down Las Ramblas looking for bald, bearded hairy blokes...😏

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm letting my beard grow and I've prepared a case of brunello di montalcino, much better than coke, now I'm going to try to contact RLC to see if they'll let me in the flat

You have to have a hairy body all over Sergio. These girls were even licking his hairy chest and back. 

• Sad 1