B2 - General Topic 2021 #37 (December)

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I have a 10 hour job during the day and go on this forum at night to laugh at your bullshit. I checked out the new couple and watched Radi's bate tonight on replay. Not watching this clickbate bullshit. It is 10:51pm my time.

I will go back to my job on 1st April ..you will need to suffer a lot from me here 😂

When  I get back , I will resch weeks that I will be working around 75-80 hours per week .. till the 31st October .. that’s my schedule ..and during that time lots of fun in the summer so the hobby is enjoyable now in the winter .

Good night I wish and enjoy the masturbations .. everyone has its own preferences how to spend the time . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Haha, I checked out all the hype and the fat bearded guy turned on the light and Mila covered up. Does she not know about NV? 😂

I think it was because from dark going to lights instantly , getting blinded of sorts ..

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Haha, I checked out all the hype and the fat bearded guy turned on the light and Mila covered up. Does she not know about NV? 😂

the bright light blinded her have you never been in a dark room and someone turns on the light ,you guys got to stop trying to find drama where it is not

• Upvote 1

Just now, Fagen said:

lol back in Milas room, took of his panties before crawling back up in the bed, dude let the girls sleep a little ? You got enough sex already.

He is the Master 🥳🥳

• Haha 3

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

the bright light blinded her have you never been in a dark room and someone turns on the light ,you guys got to stop trying to find drama where it is not

She covered up her body, not her eyes. Drama? I'm the last one on here to cause drama. I just tell it like it is.

Mission accomplished 🤩🤩 and they can all sleep happily ever after .. that was a lot of strange things the last 10 minutes .. still , we keep the incredible deep throat by Mila 😎