B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

Another strange and mysterious reappearance from a 2021 tenant … can it be related to a possible empty bed in B1 with prediction being that Nana leaves by the start of 2022 ? Or perhaps Loraine quitting and Amira rejoining ? Or even more extreme , can it be that Amira has hooked up with someone and we might be seeing her in B5 for a possible replacement of Timur & Tereza ? Or even more , who will be inhabiting the Gina and Bruno ex apartment ? Can it be Loraine and Anthony as a couple again and Amira rejoining ? Big Amira fan here , so 😁😁… and we also don’t know what Polya’s repeated on cameras visits mean 😏😏… Don’t forget also that we are almost 6 months with the same girls in B2 ….. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Moos, does Amira live in Barcelona or could she be coming back to the project?

I don't know 

But we have other girl who are in Barcelona right now like Polya, and they aren't live in Barcelona all the time or in rlc

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This is of what I have seen her presenting on cameras and that’s why my conclusion concerning her presence . I was a big fan of her when she joined , she seemed natural and a simple daily life girl , much different than the wanna be models that we have been witnessing for many years in Barcelona . 

She tried to hook up with a boyfriend or boyfriends , she was gradually showing more and more and then suddenly , BOOM , nothing , especially after the incident I mentioned . Of course I might be wrong and that’s why it is a personal opinion and conclusion … 

BUT … Nana became really uninterested with RLC after a certain point with the top embarrassing and awful thing she did being to protest about the rest of the girls bringing their boyfriends in the villa , she clearly stated on cameras that she didn’t like for the others to bring men in the villa and oh , what an hypocrisy , she was bringing in the summer and early autumn that guy who slept many times in her room…. An exact same hypocritical request like Nelly when Masha wanted to visit Barcelona and stay in the villa with her sex partner at that time , Hedi , which ultimately led to a 15+ years real life friendship and relationship to be destroyed ( Nelly said to Masha never to contact Bogdan again and sent her to hell 😔

The only thing that I remember that Nana changed from this incident was that Uber Guy went less and less and the parties with no men from out side after the party that the "RLC's IT Team" were invited. 

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG I just noticed all the "notes" on papers above the sink. How long have they been there?  Please don't tell me weeks....

yep, I checked last week, and from midi November

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another strange and mysterious reappearance from a 2021 tenant … can it be related to a possible empty bed in B1 with prediction being that Nana leaves by the start of 2022 ? Or perhaps Loraine quitting and Amira rejoining ? Or even more extreme , can it be that Amira has hooked up with someone and we might be seeing her in B5 for a possible replacement of Timur & Tereza ? Or even more , who will be inhabiting the Gina and Bruno ex apartment ? Can it be Loraine and Anthony as a couple again and Amira rejoining ? Big Amira fan here , so 😁😁… and we also don’t know what Polya’s repeated on cameras visits mean 😏😏… Don’t forget also that we are almost 6 months with the same girls in B2 ….. 

We must also remember that Radi said she was going to stay for Christmas, but she did not say which ......

• Haha 2