B4 - General Topic 2021 # 129 (December)

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another strange and mysterious reappearance from a 2021 tenant … can it be related to a possible empty bed in B1 with prediction being that Nana leaves by the start of 2022 ? Or perhaps Loraine quitting and Amira rejoining ? Or even more extreme , can it be that Amira has hooked up with someone and we might be seeing her in B5 for a possible replacement of Timur & Tereza ? Or even more , who will be inhabiting the Gina and Bruno ex apartment ? Can it be Loraine and Anthony as a couple again and Amira rejoining ? Big Amira fan here , so 😁😁… and we also don’t know what Polya’s repeated on cameras visits mean 😏😏… Don’t forget also that we are almost 6 months with the same girls in B2 ….. 

Sorry DD, but all these scenarios suck...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The only thing that I remember that Nana changed from this incident was that Uber Guy went less and less and the parties with no men from out side after the party that the "RLC's IT Team" were invited. 

“ RLC's IT Team" 😂🤣👏👏

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry DD, but all these scenarios suck...:dodgy:

Christmas is coming , I am in top speculations mood 😂🤣😛 Plus today i was the only one who predicted right the move of Nana in B1 when everyone believed that she is going 😆🤓🥳😏 Of course , I am usually wrong with my predictions so , I am enjoying today my - lucky - successful one 😂🤣😜🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

I must have missed this or have forgotten.

Russian guy , looked like an old school friend or something like that .. let’s see what happens , it is an interesting period 😇