B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

I also want to comment on Nana's conversation with Gonzalo yesterday that people mentioned on here. She told him that the girls are going to a party tomorrow which is today. I don't think that none of the girls went to any party tonight unless I missed something. Based on that, I think I won't believe everything Nana says.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I also want to comment on Nana's conversation with Gonzalo yesterday that people mentioned on here. She told him that the girls are going to a party tomorrow which is today. I don't think that none of the girls went to any party tonight unless I missed something. Based on that, I think I won't believe everything Nana says.

it was an excuse so she didnt have to see him, she wont tell him to fuck off coz she needs him for views

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

U&O and Dani were trying on some party clothes this afternoon. Dani even put on makeup. But yeah, no Night Club today. And yesterday Gonzalo asked Nana if could go and she said no because it wasn't her party so she ditched him anyway.

With Nana and Gonzalo is became more and more clear that she isn't 100% clear with him. We always need to take what she says to him with a grain of salt. She lied about her ex-BF and now I think that she even lied about the threesome. If we could understand what she says to Karol or Twins we could get more about her personality.

Different people we have different conversations. Like Gonzalo asked Karol why she and her bf broke up, she said it just happened, maybe to Nana and Twins she would tell with more details.  Or when Gonzalo asked the Twins with they want to get married and have kids. I think it was Mila that said that she want to get married and have 3 kids and Lia also want to get married. Maybe that was a lie and they said that because it was what Gonzalo wanted to hear.

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it was an excuse so she didnt have to see him, she wont tell him to fuck off coz she needs him for views

Let me agree with your justification why Nana told him that. That gives me a good reason not to trust or believe this type of women like Nana especially the way she treats him.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me agree with your justification why Nana told him that. That gives me a good reason not to trust or believe this type of women like Nana especially the way she treats him.

it doesnt say much for him when he comes running when she calls knowing fall well he will leave blue balled

47 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The thing that I have a difficulty and I am struggling with with is that they watch movies on the laptop together totally naked and massaging or caressing each other.  I don't think any normal two sisters would do that. 

For the money and whatever bonuses , be next to one another and nude , that’s nothing 😂

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

With Nana and Gonzalo is became more and more clear that she isn't 100% clear with him. We always need to take what she says to him with a grain of salt. She lied about her ex-BF and now I think that she even lied about the threesome. If we could understand what she says to Karol or Twins we could get more about her personality.

Different people we have different conversations. Like Gonzalo asked Karol why she and her bf broke up, she said it just happened, maybe to Nana and Twins she would tell with more details.  Or when Gonzalo asked the Twins with they want to get married and have kids. I think it was Mila that said that she want to get married and have 3 kids and Lia also want to get married. Maybe that was a lie and they said that because it was what Gonzalo wanted to hear.

I can understand what Karol or the twins told Gonzalo and if they really meant it or not because he is not close to them as he is to Nana.

Speaking of the twins getting married, this bring a question on my mind. If one of the twins gets married, what the other twin will do? Will she move in with her sister and the husband ? ☺️  giving that they do everything together for years. 

• Haha 1