B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I think that one factor was Buffy and the unexpected visit of Tweety.

My idea is that RLC got “ black out “ when they lost the B1 and the 4 musketeers and immediately they contacted the tenants at that time asking them if they know girls who would wish to join the project even for a short time .. Holly was called immediately back and was given a bed , most probably she told them that she could bring a girl and the same goes for Daniela .. it is all pure speculation of course 😂

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Anna said that she could be vaccinated but they wouldn't issue the certificated. Or she was laying to her Italian friend.

I don’t think she had a reason to lie , therefore there must be a sort of a problem then as you correctly say 😇

Just now, thinga69 said:

She just said to Gonzalo that she dated with a guy for 10 years, he asked why it finished and she said that didn't know.

Thanks for the info , this was then the boyfriend we have seen in the past  .. well , such a long relationship isn’t finishing that easy and without a closure or understanding and explanations , so let’s see what the future holds .. I hope it isn’t happening during her stay and that’s why her melancholy mood we are witnessing .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Thanks for the info , this was then the boyfriend we have seen in the past  .. well , such a long relationship isn’t finishing that easy and without a closure or understanding and explanations , so let’s see what the future holds .. I hope it isn’t happening during her stay and that’s why her melancholy mood we are witnessing .. 

Yeah. Maybe she said that because she didn't wanted to explain to Gonzalo. 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Gonzalo asking Karol if she wants to get married.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Gonzalo learning a lot today about Karol .. Karol seems like wanting to share other than the girls then 😎

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Off topic - I read some comments on here about Olivia & Ulyana to be sisters.  I don't think that they are sisters because there are no resemblance between the two. They might be step-sisters or cousins or other kind of relatives.  

That was what Nana said. That the last tenants of B1 were sisters that slept in the master bedroom. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1