B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

To me the biggest revelation so far was that on the last Saturday that Nana, Loraine and Radi went out they went to Radi's parents house 

Lots of things are happening for the girls who live in Barcelona , that’s why it is a pity for me that Radislava for example has introduced to us in a year’s time only a guy who slept with her on the same bed and the black guy who from the second visit and for the time it lasted was just for the camera clicks. Still very nice that real life at least occurs for the girls outside. 

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

If they use fake certificates , then , I don’t know how more stupid they can be .. but since we don’t speak the language let’s not make any conclusions  with that . 

Risking in this way also their RLC contracts , it seems to me too exaggerating if they have reached this point , I believe they play under the rules 😇

Several of the girls got vaccinated recently in Barcelona

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

To me the biggest revelation so far was that on the last Saturday that Nana, Loraine and Radi went out they went to Radi's parents house 

some will be disappointed, they who already thought that the girls had made an orgy with 50 men 🤣

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Off topic - I read some comments on here about Olivia & Ulyana to be sisters.  I don't think that they are sisters because there are no resemblance between the two. They might be step-sisters or cousins or other kind of relatives.  

I sincerely think you look bad because they have a similarity, it all depends on how you look at things, they have facial expressions in common
They also have a few years of difference
All the sisters and brothers are not necessarily alike but we can find some expressions on the face which no longer leaves the interpretation in doubt, this is exactly what I see when I look at Olivia and Ulyana

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

some will be disappointed, they who already thought that the girls had made an orgy with 50 men 🤣

The orgy will be happening today with the off cameras party 😂🤣😂🤣

I don’t know why Karol doesn’t get the top cam rating as she is back to her magnificent best imo. Apart from having an excellent demeanour once she gets to work with her toys there is no-one to beat her and her flaps are superb. I for one am very glad to see this particular past participant back on the stage 😋👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Entre le  dernier commentaire sur B1  on peut compter environ 12 heures  serait-ce 

que B1 ressemblerait a un appartement fantome et ennuyant ,même pas de commentaire sur la session du salon pour défaire la coiffure de NANA sauf un...belle place gaspillé mais que l'on doit payé pour ne rien voir ... a quand la fermeture ..

• Like 1

16 hours ago, moos54 said:

I sincerely think you look bad because they have a similarity, it all depends on how you look at things, they have facial expressions in common
They also have a few years of difference
All the sisters and brothers are not necessarily alike but we can find some expressions on the face which no longer leaves the interpretation in doubt, this is exactly what I see when I look at Olivia and Ulyana

The thing that I have a difficulty and I am struggling with with is that they watch movies on the laptop together totally naked and massaging or caressing each other.  I don't think any normal two sisters would do that. 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

The thing that I have a difficulty and I am struggling with with is that they watch movies on the laptop together totally naked and massaging or caressing each other.  I don't think any normal two sisters would do that. 

Twins massage each other rubbing the breasts on the back