B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Let me agree with your justification why Nana told him that. That gives me a good reason not to trust or believe this type of women like Nana especially the way she treats him.

COCK TEASER EXTREME.... NO NO NEVER EVER NANA explains it all doesn't it, and what does RLC do instead of sending her ass home they give her another room in B-1 and they wonder why thier ship is sinking so fast they can't tread water.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I can understand what Karol or the twins told Gonzalo and if they really meant it or not because he is not close to them as he is to Nana.

Speaking of the twins getting married, this bring a question on my mind. If one of the twins gets married, what the other twin will do? Will she move in with her sister and the husband ? ☺️  giving that they do everything together for years. 

Well, 1st thing, I think she'll be  bridesmaid. Then, after the operation to separate them, she'll move into her own place...😏

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well, 1st thing, I think she'll be  bridesmaid. Then, after the operation to separate them, she'll move into her own place...😏

Maid of Honor and after the threesome to consumate the marriage, then she will have to only come by once a week for the traditional threesome.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

What the twins do when they massage each other is a totally show but I don't remember that the twins did what Olivia & Ulyana  are currently doing when they watch a movie. 

So if I understand correctly, The Twins have the right to do the show by being close because we know they are sisters but Ulyana and Olivia cannot because we do not know for sure that they are sisters 🤣

• Haha 2