B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

I will say this now and sorry if it sounds not nice … BUT … I hope that somehow , someway, Gonzalo shows interest and flirts Karol and at the end make something out with her .. I don’t know if once again Nana is using him to get cameras attention in the most boring apartment currently  in Barcelona ( with certain circumstances of course and limits that are partially understandable ) or it is indeed  a genuine interested visit again by Gonzalo and show to Nana that he always cares about her … With his excellent English skills , for someone who hasn’t been shy on cameras and wiling to be a new “ Mr.J “ in my opinion , I hope he becomes the new “ Bruno “ as far as connections and any kind of relationships develop in Barcelona … I hope we see friends of him being around the girls , flirting , enjoying , having fun and slowly some outside friendships are formed apart from the Russian speaking friends we have been mostly introduced , recently by Daniela and Buffy and in the near past by Olivia / Ulyana / Fiora and Harley .

As a conclusion , this guy brought a bit of posts and commenting on this topic after some time , I think it’s also obvious that Karol is happier and away of the melancholic mood and sadness / tears we saw her recently having and with my usual excitement 😂🤣😂🤣 I hope he “f……………… out “ of Karol😆😆😆😋🤨

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will say this now and sorry if it sounds not nice … BUT … I hope that somehow , someway, Gonzalo shows interest and flirts Karol and at the end make something out with her .. I don’t know if once again Nana is using him to get cameras attention in the most boring apartment currently  in Barcelona ( with certain circumstances of course and limits that are partially understandable ) or it is indeed  a genuine interested visit again by Gonzalo and show to Nana that he always cares about her … With his excellent English skills , for someone who hasn’t been shy on cameras and wiling to be a new “ Mr.J “ in my opinion , I hope he becomes the new “ Bruno “ as far as connections and any kind of relationships develop in Barcelona … I hope we see friends of him being around the girls , flirting , enjoying , having fun and slowly some outside friendships are formed apart from the Russian speaking friends we have been mostly introduced , recently by Daniela and Buffy and in the near past by Olivia / Ulyana / Fiora and Harley .

As a conclusion , this guy brought a bit of posts and commenting on this topic after some time , I think it’s also obvious that Karol is happier and away of the melancholic mood and sadness / tears we saw her recently having and with my usual excitement 😂🤣😂🤣 I hope he “f……………… out “ of Karol😆😆😆😋🤨

He showed up to bring Nana some packages that she ordered online  and have some soup. I feel too that he's flirting with Karol and she liked  his jokes. But would not put my coins on that. I still think that Nana uses him more to practice English and the favors that he do to her. As he talked he is flirting with a girl from Tinder.

Edited by thinga69

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

He showed up to bring Nana some packages that she ordered online  and have some soup. I feel too that he's flirting with Karol and she liked  his jokes. But would put my coins on that. I still think that Nana uses him more to practice English and the favors that he do to her. As he talked he is flirting with a girl from Tinder.

I am really furious of the way that Nana has behaved to him , but maybe i am not objective here 😆

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I'm understanding correctly or Nana and I think the Twins aren't vaccinated and they are using fake certificate to go around?

If they use fake certificates , then , I don’t know how more stupid they can be .. but since we don’t speak the language let’s not make any conclusions  with that . 

Risking in this way also their RLC contracts , it seems to me too exaggerating if they have reached this point , I believe they play under the rules 😇

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they use fake certificates , then , I don’t know how more stupid they can be .. but since we don’t speak the language let’s not make any conclusions  with that . 

Risking in this way also their RLC contracts , it seems to me too exaggerating if they have reached this point , I believe they play under the rules 😇

Is hard to understand what Nana says in English some times, but I think that she said something like that. Plus the fact that Anna said that she  couldn't get the QRCode from the Spanish Vaccination Center.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

She's really happy for being in B1 so I think that blurs her emotions.

There are so many questions concerning her move there , the biggest question is why it took two whole weeks for Holly and Tweety to move in the villa and not as soon as Tweety joined ? Since Karol moved , everyone was wondering why Nana didn’t follow .. it might be most probably the contracts but it was too much for a newcomer ( who hasn’t been - in my opinion - the villa mood person compared for example now to Olivia / Ulyana / Daniela /Holly ) .. I still have even more questions but I need to watch a bit more how Nana is going to be in B1 before making my ultimate conclusions and  perhaps get answers to my questions .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are so many questions concerning her move there , the biggest question is why it took two whole weeks for Holly and Tweety to move in the villa and not as soon as Tweety joined ? Since Karol moved , everyone was wondering why Nana didn’t follow .. it might be most probably the contracts but it was too much for a newcomer ( who hasn’t been - in my opinion - the villa mood person compared for example now to Olivia / Ulyana / Daniela /Holly ) .. I still have even more questions but I need to watch a bit more how Nana is going to be in B1 before making my ultimate conclusions and  perhaps get answers to my questions .. 

I think that one factor was Buffy and the unexpected visit of Tweety.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is hard to understand what Nana says in English some times, but I think that she said something like that. Plus the fact that Anna said that she  couldn't get the QRCode from the Spanish Vaccination Center.

I think if you have the right papers proving you can be living temporarily in Spain , it isn’t such a difficult procedure to make the vaccine .. EU has made it really easy for everyone to get vaccinated .. anyway , it is all a matter of personal responsibility by each and everyone during these times . 

Just now, ddhm said:

I think if you have the right papers proving you can be living temporarily in Spain , it isn’t such a difficult procedure to make the vaccine .. EU has made it really easy for everyone to get vaccinated .. anyway , it is all a matter of personal responsibility by each and everyone during these times . 

Anna said that she could be vaccinated but they wouldn't issue the certificated. Or she was laying to her Italian friend.