B1 - General Topic 2021 #52 (December)

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I still find it weird that sisters can use dildos on each other...show or not 😮

It all depends on what you wanna do or not do for money
Personally I don't see any difference between Olivia and Ulyana or Olivia and Radislava doing a show for the cams, in both cases there is no sexual attraction, it's just two girls who are in representation mode
It's been a while since I took this kind of thing into consideration and that's also why I find my pleasure with these girls in the other things they can do than in this kind of event
Others are only there for this sort of thing
I think we can conclude that there is something for everyone

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Today we learned why they don't interact with each other and thank God for that. 😅

At the same time those who do not find an air of resemblance to them are completely blind 😁
After that it is sure that it is less obvious than with Lia and Mia 🤣
But this is not the first time that we have sisters who participate together or separately within RLC

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When I posted , a minute later I saw that you had already mentioned it ☺️ This is because I always read backwards and I miss comments that have already occurred .. on the biggest revelation that I can remember for a very long time and for a question that it was so unclear for many years , Gonzalo was getting the update from Nana about the changes in B4 and B1 and she said that the room ( penthouse ) was inhabited by two sisters ( meaning Ulyana / Olivia ) , she was also heard mentioning the real names of some participants , however Gonzalo is aware that he should try to use the RLC names .. 

Not even Nana uses RLC names. 😋

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

precisely if you pay attention to these events you will notice that Olivia and Ulyana hardly interact with each other, it was often with Fiora and Mimi

we must also make the difference between show and sexual act

Between Olivia and Ulyana  it's only a show because they quickly understood the interest of doing this

Do you really believe that Lia and Mia give sensual massages to each other for pleasure or attraction?
it's exactly the same as the others, the fantasy sells and in our case increases the bonus

this is also why Radislava most often gets naked in front of the cams whatever she can do when she is alone, like at the moment while doing her sport

I can’t totally agree with that , I think they have been seen kissing with  eachother , using the toys to one another , anyway , maybe I don’t remember well , after all at that time I wasn’t watching RLC in the same detailed way  like now .. Lia & Mia have done absolutely nothing and personally I don’t even bother watching them with massages and similar things , all very normal there.. Olivia and Ulyana I think they have gone a bit more .. anyway , what matters for me it is that an answer was given officially by Nana since we couldn’t figure out exactly if they were indeed sisters or close friends . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I can’t totally agree with that , I think they have been seen kissing with  eachother , using the toys to one another , anyway , maybe I don’t remember well , after all at that time I wasn’t watching RLC in the sms details like now .. Lia & Mia have done absolutely nothing and personally I don’t even bother watching them with massages and similar things , all very normal there.. Olivia and Ulyana I think they have gone a bit more .. anyway , what matters for me it is that an answer was given officially by Nana since we couldn’t figure out exactly if they were indeed sisters or close friends . 

this is not true
They have already done things together with Gina at B2

12 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Mas não desistiu de comê-la. Pode ter certeza. Não foi embora e está esperando ela ir deitar para ir importuna-la. Talvez, pelo menos chupar os seus peitinhos...

Ah sim. Ele ficou todo animado quando ela estava provando o sutiã e o top.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

this is not true
They have already done things together with Gina at B2

With Gina yes ,but “clearly “ together like licking , French  kissing and so on I think not , in any case , I don’t have a problem watching a bit of incest instincts but I can’t say that it excites me watching anything including sisters .. BUT ….I didn’t mind at all  for example the relationship of one of the twins with her ( ex ? ) Turkish / German BF and the way he was with both of them , this was really cool for me  when we were getting the chance .. I guess there are small details which can give for anyone the excitement of what he/ she likes to watch 😇

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

precisely if you pay attention to these events you will notice that Olivia and Ulyana hardly interact with each other, it was often with Fiora and Mimi

we must also make the difference between show and sexual act

Between Olivia and Ulyana  it's only a show because they quickly understood the interest of doing this

Do you really believe that Lia and Mia give sensual massages to each other for pleasure or attraction?
it's exactly the same as the others, the fantasy sells and in our case increases the bonus

this is also why Radislava most often gets naked in front of the cams whatever she can do when she is alone, like at the moment while doing her sport

With the twins, we already know it will NEVER go further !! Compare to Olivia and Ulyanna, who could surprise us any time ...