B1 - General Topic 2021 #53 (December)

1 minute ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Eu penso que não. Ela já disse várias vezes que não ia com a cara dele. Acredito sim que ela usa ele, mas transar com ele ela nunca vai. Ela tem isto como princípio. Só se um dia ela beber muito e dar para ele sem querer.;

Não disse no sentido de transar. 😅 Mas ela sempre dá um pouco de esperança ou um agradinho. Como uma massagem ou essa massagem que deram nele. Lembro que no fim de semana da festa de Dia das Bruxas ela se deixou ser massageada só de calcinha. Sem contar na recente viagem a Portugal. Esse tipo de coisa.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Gonzalo definitely impressed by Karol , I think Karol also as I think she has understood that he’s a really cool guy , I do very much hope he makes a move for her 😎

Sorry DD, but he's got no fucking chance...But it would be interesting to see how Nana would handle it if he did come on to her...😕

From what I saw, it was a nice atmosphere in B1 tonight...and we could understand much of it...

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry DD, but he's got no fucking chance...But it would be interesting to see how Nana would handle it if he did come on to her...😕

From what I saw, it was a nice atmosphere in B1 tonight...and we could understand much of it...

Is this because you have noticed anything or is it something that you wouldn’t like Karol to do ? ☺️😊

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Is this because you have noticed anything or is it something that you wouldn’t like Karol to do ? ☺️😊

Gut instinct...She's a big girl and can do what she wants...As a friend, ok, but she's not interested in anything more...IMO

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Acho que o Uber Guy está mais interessado em um dos gêmeos. 

Isto me faz lembrar de uma piada daqui. Dois bois no alto de uma colina. Um boi mais velho e um mais novo. O mais novo diz para o outro boi: - Está vendo aquelas vacas lá embaixo ? se a gente der uma corrida a gente pode pegar uma para cada um. O boi mais velho responde: - Vamos bem devagar e a gente come todas. É a tática que o Uber está tentando com as meninas do B1. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Gut instinct...She's a big girl and can do what she wants...As a friend, ok, but she's not interested in anything more...IMO

Fair enough 😇 I believe that if Nana is leaving in January , she has no intentions to get emotionally involved with anyone. Gonzalo has introduced himself in B1 , Karol seems to like him , let’s not forget that she’s fragile at the moment if the break up after 10 years is a real thing and not something she simply said .. the fact also that he’s helping with transportations and other things , it could keep him around . Let’s see and as I said , guys like him who have understood a bit the RLC concept , who aren’t camera shy , maybe he can introduce to us other friends of him too and and make it even more interesting of the stories  that could happen .

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fair enough 😇 I believe that if Nana is leaving in January , she has no intentions to get emotionally involved with anyone. Gonzalo has introduced himself in B1 , Karol seems to like him , let’s not forget that she’s fragile at the moment if the break up after 10 years is a real thing and not something she simply said .. the fact also that he’s helping with transportations and other things , it could keep him around . Let’s see and as I said , guys like him who have understood a bit the RLC concept , who aren’t camera shy , maybe he can introduce to us other friends of him too and and make it even more interesting of the stories  that could happen .

He's helping with transportation? He always use Public Transportation.

• Haha 1