B1 - General Topic 2021 #53 (December)

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

RLC is almost always just about giving silly teasing shows. They realized at some point that there are enough stupid people who still pay, even though all the real action takes place off camera.

I think one thing is important to understand. Just because there are only these shows in the apartments, it doesn't mean that the girls don't have sex life in Barcelona. It only takes place off camera.

From what I was told about last night, was at one point after the clickbait massage show of Uber guy, he said who is next to receive pleasure?  Nana said in reply that they received their pleasure last night.  So the time Nana and the whole B4 were off camera last night, they were receiving some kind of pleasure.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

From what I was told about last night, was at one point after the clickbait massage show of Uber guy, he said who is next to receive pleasure?  Nana said in reply that they received their pleasure last night.  So the time Nana and the whole B4 were off camera last night, they were receiving some kind of pleasure.

But Nana's in B1...😏