B1 - General Topic 2021 #53 (December)

Just now, thinga69 said:

He's helping with transportation? He always use Public Transportation.

Which part I have missed all these months with the characterization “ Uber guy “ ?? 🤔🤔😬🤨

Just now, ddhm said:

Which part I have missed all these months with the characterization “ Uber guy “ ?? 🤔🤔😬🤨

He worked in Uber Eats as a sales manager or something like that. He went to restaurants to convince them to be in the app a make some promotions strategies.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Fair enough 😇 I believe that if Nana is leaving in January , she has no intentions to get emotionally involved with anyone. Gonzalo has introduced himself in B1 , Karol seems to like him , let’s not forget that she’s fragile at the moment if the break up after 10 years is a real thing and not something she simply said .. the fact also that he’s helping with transportations and other things , it could keep him around . Let’s see and as I said , guys like him who have understood a bit the RLC concept , who aren’t camera shy , maybe he can introduce to us other friends of him too and and make it even more interesting of the stories  that could happen .

If she was interested at all she wouldn't have gone upstairs to her room...Personally I don't think it's over between her and her guy, just a blip, and when she leaves the project they'll rekindle the relationship. Hell, they were a great couple and totally suited. If Karol scores with anyone during this stay, I'll be very surprised, because I think she hopes the relationship is just on the back burner...

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

He worked in Uber Eats as a sales manager or something like that. He went to restaurants to convince them to be in the app a make some promotions strategies.

Ahh , then it is a big foul by me as I have completely missed this explanation .l we also in my country don’t have this so I didn’t know that there’s more with Uber , therefore , I am totally wrong with my post earlier 😬😱

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If she was interested at all she wouldn't have gone upstairs to her room...Personally I don't think it's over between her and her guy, just a blip, and when she leaves the project they'll rekindle the relationship. Hell, they were a great couple and totally suited. If Karol scores with anyone during this stay, I'll be very surprised, because I think she hopes the relationship is just on the back burner...

I never liked ( at the times we are living , 2021 , people don’t get married young , people having lots of relationships ) when people don’t get an idea of how it is to have more partners and experience life . I then don’t like that Karol seems to have had only one real serious relationship . I would like ( not necessarily on cameras  ) seeing her expanding her experiences with guys , finding more about her desires and hidden instincts . But that’s how i see things with people nowadays 😇