B1 - General Topic 2021 #53 (December)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

E Nana gosta de não saber como se comportar .. talvez ela pudesse dar uma olhada nas melhores câmeras 😏 😏

Ela está se comportando como uma pessoa que não quer transar com o cara. O Uber é um idiota em participar desta palhaçada. Ele não se toca que a Nana não quer saber dele. Detesto pessoas que só se contentam com migalhas. O Uber é um deles. Se tivesse hombridade desapareceria e sumia da vida da Nana. Seria o mais razoável.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Isto eu chamo de um relacionamento neurótico.

Este é um recado para a Nana. Não chame mais este cara. Ele , na verdade, não passa de um escroto. No fundo ele não tem um pingo de consideração por você. Olha o seu celular quando você não está perto. Te filma sem a sua permissão. Aguentar ele quando ele deliberadamente fica aí no apartamento para ver se consegue dormir com você e você muito tonta deixa, mesmo sabendo que a noite vai ser uma tortura com o Uber te enchendo o saco, querendo tirar algum proveito de você. O melhor é nunca chamar este cara. Você tem pouco tempo para ficar aí. Faça coisas mais proveitosas. Se tiver com muito tesão, faça um belo bate,. Nós agradecemos e curtimos...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Fair enough 😇 I believe that if Nana is leaving in January , she has no intentions to get emotionally involved with anyone. Gonzalo has introduced himself in B1 , Karol seems to like him , let’s not forget that she’s fragile at the moment if the break up after 10 years is a real thing and not something she simply said .. the fact also that he’s helping with transportations and other things , it could keep him around . Let’s see and as I said , guys like him who have understood a bit the RLC concept , who aren’t camera shy , maybe he can introduce to us other friends of him too and and make it even more interesting of the stories  that could happen .

RLC is almost always just about giving silly teasing shows. They realized at some point that there are enough stupid people who still pay, even though all the real action takes place off camera.

I think one thing is important to understand. Just because there are only these shows in the apartments, it doesn't mean that the girls don't have sex life in Barcelona. It only takes place off camera.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

RLC is almost always just about giving silly teasing shows. They realized at some point that there are enough stupid people who still pay, even though all the real action takes place off camera.

I think one thing is important to understand. Just because there are only these shows in the apartments, it doesn't mean that the girls don't have sex life in Barcelona. It only takes place off camera.

Say whatever you like but take back characterizations like “ stupid people who still pay “ .. I am trying to be polite with everyone here ( except one person .. ) so , you are insulting everyone who is paying to watch with this comment , I wouldn’t like to start going at the same level of characterizations like you do when at times we can still chat here despite the differences .. I take it as an one time “ wrong thing to say for everyone paying for RLC “ and I hope you understand your mistake . 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever you like but take back characterizations like “ stupid people who still pay “ .. I am trying to be polite with everyone here ( except one person .. ) so , you are insulting everyone who is paying to watch with this comment , I wouldn’t like to start going at the same level of characterizations like you do when at times we can still chat here despite the differences .. I take it as an one time “ wrong thing to say for everyone paying for RLC “ and I hope you understand your mistake . 

I give up arguing about this wen even mods write this and softly starting a flame war. Of course that only a few users  bites and the post don't go further. 

• Like 1

Notre chère Nana  a prit pas mal de poids depuis son arrivé ,seins ,fesses et maintenant un petit bedon,ok elle n'est pas enceinte mais elle suit le même pattern que Vivian  pour le physique en plus elle fait de la cellulite ,elle est très belle pareil .en plus elle fait moins d'exercice mais elle semble consommer  plus a l'extérieur que lorsqu'elle est a la maison ,pour ce qui est de son ami Uber ,soit ils sont vraiment complices pour rien montrer devant la caméra ou ce gars la a une patience d'ange ,elle le mène par le bout du nez et il semble être d'accord ... 

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Actually, my post was not intended to be about the people paying, but about the audacity of RLC.

Ultimately, I just want to say that RLC will get away with this teasing show bullshit as long as people keep acting stupid and continue to pay for nothing.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

Fair enough 😇 I believe that if Nana is leaving in January , she has no intentions to get emotionally involved with anyone. Gonzalo has introduced himself in B1 , Karol seems to like him , let’s not forget that she’s fragile at the moment if the break up after 10 years is a real thing and not something she simply said .. the fact also that he’s helping with transportations and other things , it could keep him around . Let’s see and as I said , guys like him who have understood a bit the RLC concept , who aren’t camera shy , maybe he can introduce to us other friends of him too and and make it even more interesting of the stories  that could happen .

Worst thing that could happen for y'all!!

• Like 2